Masters Team Complete

Mike Flynn has become the final piece of the Oldham Masters jigsaw, after agreeing to represent the team that launched his playing career, OWTB.co.uk and OldhamAthletic.co.uk can report.

Flynn joins Andy Rhodes, Tommy Wright, Mike Milligan, David Eyres, Darren Sheridan, Andy Liddell and Andy Ritchie in the side to represent Latics in the 2009 North West Masters at the Manchester Evening News Arena.

All the details for this year's event are available online on the official Masters website here, and keep your eyes peeled on OWTB.co.uk for your final chance to win tickets to this years event in the coming weeks.

bet he's still got great legs....lol...oh dear did I say that out aloud... what a sexist comment I have made for a lady....

Shame Earl's not playing too....my teenage fantasies will have come around again....lol...

ermmm..back on track - I have a feeling we will do well again...

it must have been my charm, witt, sophistication...and oh yes - my girlie giggle that he decided to pull on that latics blue shirt again.lol......if only...

Now I just need to persuaded Paul that we should go again this year...loved it last year...

i didnt go to the masters last year, so arent overly familiar with the format. so, whats the deal - group games then knockout. I'm just thinking, if we get knocked out early doors, how much latics would we actually see - one 15 minute game?? (pessimist i know!)

i didnt go to the masters last year, so arent overly familiar with the format. so, whats the deal - group games then knockout. I'm just thinking, if we get knocked out early doors, how much latics would we actually see - one 15 minute game?? (pessimist i know!)

6 teams

2 groups = 2 games for certain

1 final