Best other tops

:lol:

0102away.gif

No?

Ho Hoooooo!

Now you are talking! I was always amused by Storm's ability to have the worst designed/made shirts in the league (however the black shirt when we won the league wasnt too bad..)

How about the european shirt Ack? The one with one red sleeve and one blue sleeve to represent united and city... that was luuurrrvely... :huh:

Ho Hoooooo!

Now you are talking! I was always amused by Storm's ability to have the worst designed/made shirts in the league (however the black shirt when we won the league wasnt too bad..)

How about the european shirt Ack? The one with one red sleeve and one blue sleeve to represent united and city... that was luuurrrvely... :huh:

Phenominal logo let down year after year by the shirt.

That God Awful Euro shirt is one of the few I didn't buy. Regret it now, as it's the only British shirt in the Hockey Hall of Fame... and to be fair was worn by some outstanding players.

That God Awful Euro shirt is one of the few I didn't buy. Regret it now, as it's the only British shirt in the Hockey Hall of Fame... and to be fair was worn by some outstanding players.... and Hilton Ruggles :lol:

:lol:

haha

He was class for a while! We've taken this way OT, but then I was the only one posting images so who cares? Can you imagine getting to watch Stanley Cup winners week in week out ever again!? The Phoenix team this year will have an average age in the teens if they don't pick up some old import players soon!

haha

He was class for a while! We've taken this way OT, but then I was the only one posting images so who cares? Can you imagine getting to watch Stanley Cup winners week in week out ever again!? The Phoenix team this year will have an average age in the teens if they don't pick up some old import players soon!

Yeah, thread overboard...

... but, I was looking at the Phoenix website yesterday... noticed thier open trial for players... sad times, I'm actually debating getting my skates out myself!!! I have to say though... they did have a token Finn already on thier roster, good on em!

as you say, watching stanley cup winners week in week out... something a devils fan can only dream of! :wink:

... but, I was looking at the Phoenix website yesterday... noticed thier open trial for players... sad times, I'm actually debating getting my skates out myself!!! I have to say though... they did have a token Finn already on thier roster, good on em!

as you say, watching stanley cup winners week in week out... something a devils fan can only dream of! :wink:

*points at new head coach*

:pray:

That God Awful Euro shirt is one of the few I didn't buy. Regret it now, as it's the only British shirt in the Hockey Hall of Fame... and to be fair was worn by some outstanding players.

Really because I've been to the Hockey hall of Fame (damaged the Stanley cup too whilst I was at it) and I didn't see a storm shirt there but I did see the Jersey worn by the Great Britain team when we won the Olympics. I would guess they change the display now and then though

Brodeur

Langenbrunner

Elias

Pandolfo

White

Your right....we could only dream of watching them every week :wink:

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Really because I've been to the Hockey hall of Fame (damaged the Stanley cup too whilst I was at it) and I didn't see a storm shirt there but I did see the Jersey worn by the Great Britain team when we won the Olympics. I would guess they change the display now and then though

StormEU.jpg

Shut your face... although JSS can now claim bragging rights, 50% of the Ducks team has still won a stanley cup. <_<

:wink:

Sod that, I'm claiming bragging rights for the genreal aceness of the New Jersey Devils...

3 Stanley Cups.

Playoffs every season since '96.

The "winningest" (surely thats not a real word!) NHL goalie.....ever!

Doc Emerick does the play by play.

:tongue1:

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Sod that, I'm claiming bragging rights for the genreal aceness of the New Jersey Devils...

3 Stanley Cups.

Playoffs every season since '96.

The "winningest" (surely thats not a real word!) NHL goalie.....ever!

Doc Emerick does the play by play.

:tongue1:

We won it in '95 too Dave :wink:

He makes a good point though BF... last 10-15 years the Devs are a top three side (2), along with the Wings (1) and Av's (3).

We've lost as many finals as you've won!

I know....that's why I put 3 Stanley cups (95, 2000, 2003). But we didn't make the playoffs in 95/96. Saying that, we didnt make the playoffs in 88/89, and have made the playoffs every year bar one since. Since our first post season appearance in 1988, we have only failed to make the playoffs twice. Pretty amazing stuff.

He makes a good point though BF... last 10-15 years the Devs are a top three side (2), along with the Wings (1) and Av's (3).

We've lost as many finals as you've won!

Lies Damn Lies and Statistics boys... I remember reading that the Ducks are the 2nd most succesful playoff side since 2000 after the Wings... its all timescales......

Now, enough of this talk of exciting hockey sides... where can I see a good 'ol workmanlike hockey side, I love seeing teams grind out results. Two men high? oooh no...

(Thread well and truly highjacked - dont we have our own thread for this - oi! Jesus Mod... we need a 2009/10 NHL thread!)

Lies Damn Lies and Statistics boys... I remember reading that the Ducks are the 2nd most succesful playoff side since 2000 after the Wings... its all timescales......

Now, enough of this talk of exciting hockey sides... where can I see a good 'ol workmanlike hockey side, I love seeing teams grind out results. Two men high? oooh no...

(Thread well and truly highjacked - dont we have our own thread for this - oi! Jesus Mod... we need a 2009/10 NHL thread!)

We have an NHL 09/10 pre-season thread, as we're (shock-horror) still in pre-season. I posted in it yesterday. Pay attention!

I don't know where you read that, but it would be wrong. Since 2000, they have won 1 cup, lost another final, lost in the playoffs twice and not qualified a whopping FOUR times. Whereas the mighty New Jersey Devils have won 2 cups, lost one final, and made the playoffs every year in the same timescale. :grin:

If you want to see good 'ol workmanlike hockey...winning hockey we call it...this is the place to go:

newfront.jpg

*am thinking Ack should move most of this thread before people complain!*