Failsworth!

I live in Failsworth and my house is worth in the current economic climate £250-270k. My nieghbours house would probably fetch £350-400k.

I take it you're not an Estate Agent?

That end of F/w is the lower priced end though....and just a few hundred yards and you're in either Newton Heath/Moston/New Moston where, barring the odd anomlie, prices are much lower....

Have a look at the house prices in chadderton for example not much difference , what is it with people on here slagging failsworth of like its some sort of s*** hole plenty worse places to live in the borough of oldham!

I think that depends on the part of Failsworth your talking about. There are parts of Failsworth that are amongst the most deprived areas within Oldham

Bring it on.

If no one wants to travel to Citeh country then seya later. And it's absolute tosh to say that they're all Citeh fans down there and none would dream of coming to watch OAFC.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it's not like Citeh sell out? If they wanted to go they could. Ok, this season they may sell out, so the 'ground full' signs will be up now for years to come.

Anyway, back to Latics. BP is a ---- hole and has been since virtually every club in the country have started to move or redevelop. We can't. Now we can.

Credit to TTA for constantly looking for the club to evolve and having a vision that pushes the boundaries. I'd like to see them look at the Bradford model of season tickets though.

E4e

FSWTH

Spot on mate.

To be fair Paul, you are at the opposite/nice end of Failsworth.

My dad made me laugh this morning when he said it'd be a good pub crawl on the way to the match from our house. I reckon of the 6-7 on the way only 2/3 are still open!!!

Shall we buy the Guido and make it a latics pub?

My dad made me laugh this morning when he said it'd be a good pub crawl on the way to the match from our house. I reckon of the 6-7 on the way only 2/3 are still open!!!

Shall we buy the Guido and make it a latics pub?

I'd have said no...lets buy the Black Horse but its been knocked down.

Whats that empty boozer called at the bottom of Broadway? Someone should buy that if we do build the ground.

Start at yours....Bells > Windmill > Millgate > Mare.... and yes, they are all shut after that!

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Or residents pissing and moaning at any opportunity. Well the end could be near for BP but there could be a very different view for the residents. They'll be begging us to stay when the plans are released for the new development at BP :grin:

permission for any housing development nowadays always involves them having to provide several homes for "large families" doesn't it? :grin:

that'll go down well :lol::lol::lol:

Credit to TTA for constantly looking for the club to evolve and having a vision that pushes the boundaries. I'd like to see them look at the Bradford model of season tickets though.

that would be a very good idea, especially for the first season there.

Whats that empty boozer called at the bottom of Broadway? Someone should buy that if we do build the ground.

shhhhhh! :angry:

that's my future you're bandying about willy nilly on the internet :lol:

Edited by dfOAFC