Eardley sold for £175,000

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:imnotworthy:

How I wish I had thought of that when trying to explain to Razza last week that Eardley being an international doesn't affect his value.

Because Davies was a loose inconsistent Cannon who had moved clubs a fair bit and was older. Eardley is 20 played more than 100 games for us and played more times for Wales?

Remind me, how much were Wrexham quoted to be getting from the deal?

10-15%?

This has come from Paddy who is on holiday in Bulgaria and is in text contact with DS8 so it could be false.

Let's see if he gets on official?

10-15%?

This has come from Paddy who is on holiday in Bulgaria and is in text contact with DS8 so it could be false.

Let's see if he gets on official?

The article mentioned a 'substantial' add-on, so I'd expect 20% at least.

Because Davies was a loose inconsistent Cannon who had moved clubs a fair bit and was older. Eardley is 20 played more than 100 games for us and played more times for Wales?

I agree that Eardley is worth (a lot) more. However, to reiterate, it isn't anything to do with International caps, it's for other reasons (some of which you mention).

Anyway... :lol:

I agree that Eardley is worth (a lot) more. However, to reiterate, it isn't anything to do with International caps, it's for other reasons (some of which you mention).

Anyway... :lol:

Yeh Im not saying its all down to Caps as someone mentioned .... Rodney Jack.

I just think if Lomax was as good as Eardley Eardley would still be worth more .

Anyway has Parker signed yet?

Yeh Im not saying its all down to Caps as someone mentioned .... Rodney Jack.

I just think if Lomax was as good as Eardley Eardley would still be worth more .

Anyway has Parker signed yet?

No idea, was meant to be signing today but no mention on OS, unless he signed yesterday but gordon made a mess off it?

Or penney goin to watch him again against sunderland?

Arent we forgetting he was on league 1 team of the year? and there are some crackin players who didnt get on the team because of him...

so obviously cant be that bad or where there only 10 decent players in the whole division and they just thought "sod it" give the 11th to anyone?

i think not

i think the reason eardley isnt rated is because he was one of the unlucky players to be classed as having "huge potential"

thats a death sentence at bp because that means you have to show that potential instantly, and if you dont, even if you do better than the rest of the squad, your classed as "no good"

I cannot believe that there is anyone on this site who would actually suggest that Holdsworth could be better than Eardley... and in the same breath they would suggest that this is a good enough price.

Should be academic because this can't be true - it is too ridiculous for words.

Oh, and glad that Parker hasn't been announced because he's asswash.