Eardley sold for £175,000

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if true then TTA out!

Shocking business for a full wales international!

I wonder what kind of reception he would get in our friendly with scumpool, i personally think that this rumour is crap because there is no way we would let a full international go for 175k would we ?

craig davies was a full welsh intenational and we got less than that for him so y wunt we let another full welsh intenational go for quite a bit more than we got for the first one?

craig davies was a full welsh intenational and we got less than that for him so y wunt we let another full welsh intenational go for quite a bit more than we got for the first one?

eardley is a proper full international, davies only got half a chance when half the wales team were missing!

eardley is a proper full international, davies only got half a chance when half the wales team were missing!

being a full Wales international doesnt mean that much

he is only in the team because AT THE MINUTE Wales have nobody better

being a full Wales international doesnt mean that much

he is only in the team because AT THE MINUTE Wales have nobody better

eardly has only made four more appearances than davies has and alot of eardlys caps have been when everyone else was injured

Isn't it great how Latics fans can talk their own players up?

Looks like 175k is a bargain, then.

Wales have never had any decent full backs

in Wales's last match Eardley only got a game because Chris Gunter filled in as an emergency left back

he has only got the caps he has because 'hes been given a go'

although i think 175 is to small, we should cash in for an average right back

:imnotworthy:

How I wish I had thought of that when trying to explain to Razza last week that Eardley being an international doesn't affect his value.

Isn't it great how Latics fans can talk their own players up?

Looks like 175k is a bargain, then.

not trying to put him down just pointing out that because he is an international doesnt neccesarily mean we should get half a million plus for him. think 175k is a bit low myself but i dont think that because he is an international player

and to back up that bein a welsh international means nothing. they are ranked 67th in the world directly behind bahrain jamaica and bolivia an 16 places behind burkina faso. based on that 175k is a great figure dont think two many people would be impressed if we spent that figure on burkina faso's 2nd choice right back

p.s. now i have said that hope burkina faso's 2nd choice right back isnt an outstanding player playing for real madrid reserves

and to back up that bein a welsh international means nothing. they are ranked 67th in the world directly behind bahrain jamaica and bolivia an 16 places behind burkina faso. based on that 175k is a great figure dont think two many people would be impressed if we spent that figure on burkina faso's 2nd choice right back

p.s. now i have said that hope burkina faso's 2nd choice right back isnt an outstanding player playing for real madrid reserves

Not Real Madrid, but has good pedigree, better alert DP on your 'find' :)

Birkina Faso's 2nd choice right back ?