What type of striker is Keigan Parker?

just watching his back catalogue on Laticsworld and he has to play off the shoulder of the last man. He loves the one on one lob over the keeper or cutting inside from either flank. He also takes a mean free-kick. Play him on the last man and no doubt he'll score goals and create problems as he's proved so often in the past. If him, Taylor and Smalley will terrorise teams (and Pav's no slouch) if we play it right with their pace and Furman looks no slouch along with two pacy full-backs. The only area lacking in pace for me is at centre-back - soon to be rectified I hope.

A :censored: one.

Quick. Scores good goals. Drifts out to the flanks too much. Misses a :censored:load of chances for every goal he scores. In short he's Craig Davies (although the personal problems are from a different field).

But like nearly every player in the squad I'm going from very limited viewing.

We could play the 'How many goals will Parker score this season game'. I'll go for 4.

Quick. Scores good goals. Drifts out to the flanks too much. Misses a :censored:load of chances for every goal he scores. In short he's Craig Davies (although the personal problems are from a different field).

But like nearly every player in the squad I'm going from very limited viewing.

We could play the 'How many goals will Parker score this season game'. I'll go for 4.

double figures, Blackpool's first season in the Championship and last season apart he's scored double figures every year. If both him and Pav do what they can do then we may well have a very decent partnership and there were signs already the other night of good link up play between them, including an assist from Parker for the opening goal.

just watching his back catalogue on Laticsworld and he has to play off the shoulder of the last man. He loves the one on one lob over the keeper or cutting inside from either flank. He also takes a mean free-kick. Play him on the last man and no doubt he'll score goals and create problems as he's proved so often in the past. If him, Taylor and Smalley will terrorise teams (and Pav's no slouch) if we play it right with their pace and Furman looks no slouch along with two pacy full-backs. The only area lacking in pace for me is at centre-back - soon to be rectified I hope.

got to agree on the CH, very very slow we will score goals but if gregan and rubes are in the same team we will let in as many as we score... just like last season... just hope DP can bring in a top notch CH like he did at darlo with david wheater from boro

Interesting to compare with this time last year?

Midfield looks improved. Defence hasn't really changed bar the signing of JJ. For all the idiot Hughes was I'd take him over the two we have signed. No slight on them, just if this time last season you'd offered me one of the two we have or Hughes, well it would have been Hughes every time.

Midfield looks improved. Defence hasn't really changed bar the signing of JJ. For all the idiot Hughes was I'd take him over the two we have signed. No slight on them, just if this time last season you'd offered me one of the two we have or Hughes, well it would have been Hughes every time.

JJ has def improved the defence from what ive seen.

Abbott & Parker v Hughes? I think i would have chose the duo in all honesty

Despite all this talk of a lower wage budget and mid-table finishes I'd say if anything our squad looks stronger than last year.

Yeah, but we say that every time we don't know who the hell players are.

I fully expected Lee to have been sold for a million by now judging on comments last season.

I'd say it looks as good as last year with one bunch of third division makeweights replaced by another.

Yeah, but we say that every time we don't know who the hell players are.

I fully expected Lee to have been sold for a million by now judging on comments last season.

I'd say it looks as good as last year with one bunch of third division makeweights replaced by another.

You could argue that the Management is much improved this season....