The Masters TONIGHT!

Anybody else getting really excited? Lol

Getting the 2.25 Train from Ashton into Town for a few scoops hope to see a fair few of you there prob after the stupid friendly against Sunderland’s reserves has finished but should be a cracking atmosphere in town OOOOOOOOOH WHEN THE BLUES......

For those who get into the place early reserve a few hundred seats behind the goal and get a chaddy end goin!!! :wink:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my JD Sports tangerine top on all ready to go!

Getting the train from Tutbury at about 2pm, arriving Manchester 15:30 then straight to Sinclairs. Block 109 here we come!

NO NO NO, that was my choice for the day!

We would be like two wimmin who go to a wedding and wear the same dress!

It should never happen!

You can pay on the door can't you? Haven't got a ticket....

Not actually AT the door. Go through to the MEN via the entrance in Victoria Station and purchase from the box office straight ahead. Alternatively, you can often snap up a ticket off fellow fans flogging spares or touts for about a fiver.

Finished 3-0. Great start from the lads but Rhodes looks dogey in goal. Lids has looked class alongwith Dux.

Yeah i'm starting to think Duxbury could still do a job in the first team.... 2nd goal was a bit of a belter, don't remember mini-shez having that eye for goal when he was playing :grin:

Yeah i'm starting to think Duxbury could still do a job in the first team.... 2nd goal was a bit of a belter, don't remember mini-shez having that eye for goal when he was playing :grin:

Haha......He'd put in more tackles then Casper!