The Masters TONIGHT!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I have seen the Masters and I do not see anything in it to get worked up about. Some are still playing and are fit..some are armchair material...

Its crap. How on earth can we call on Tolson ??? How many games did he play for us ? Milligan put one or two yard dog tackles in but he was well off it.

Will not change my opinion..its crap. Bolton were the best team and deserved it.

I'm sensing a bit of a whoooooooooosh here, but just in case ...

Tolson was a very last minute (i.e. 2 days ago?) replacement for Ritchie. I'm assuming the search of Sale bookmakers was unsuccessful... :wink:

The atmosphere outside Chaddy town hall in 74 was unbelievable. Those who remember the civic reception in 91 just need to imagine that but 50% better.

It was Oldham Town Hall,Yes-we had one then.

I'm sensing a bit of a whoooooooooosh here, but just in case ...

Tolson was a very last minute (i.e. 2 days ago?) replacement for Ritchie. I'm assuming the search of Sale bookmakers was unsuccessful... :wink:

I offered to go get him!

:lol:

Was a class day and evening.

Its a nice relaxed not too serious event.

Why the fight at the other end I'll never know but it looked like the MEN yellow coats needed the bobbies...I honestly thought someone was goin over the barrier :shock:

Another final though, lowest league standing team there and think we did ourselves proud.

Next year one step further...possibly get Greegs in defence crossley in goal? think defence an GK are our only problems if we actually want to win it...maybe a good back up striker too...or just put mini shez up there!!

eh? not where i was sat m8

Not where anyone was sat, think you've misinterpreted my post.

The event is supposed to be nice and relaxed, was last year, we went and had a right laugh with some friendly banter with other fnas who gave it back and we all took it tongue in cheek.

It should have been the same this year, but as I've said, ruined by a mindless minority.

It should have been the same this year, but as I've said, ruined by a mindless minority.

Indeedy.

It was previously like Cricket for my money. You took the micky but it was clearly in good spirits and given back. Now it's been trashed by some mindless minority and we'll all suffer for it.

Indeedy.

It was previously like Cricket for my money. You took the micky but it was clearly in good spirits and given back. Now it's been trashed by some mindless minority and we'll all suffer for it.

Maybe. I had other commitments last year so didnt make it. But for a few isolated incidents which I have since heard of, I found inside the arena to be anything but intimidating and or menacing. Feels a little like a storm in a tea cup caused by a few chavs who will not be difficult to isolate and route out