The Masters TONIGHT!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we were a little lucky there, but then again how many times did United get lucky against us all those years ago? Need to keep Tolsen off (he's awful) and hopefully Rhodes can have a good game and we might stand a chance against a very good Bolton.

1-1

Tolson equalised

A Good effort against a very good Bolton team a few mistakes by Andy Rhodes but he pulled off afew good saves aswell.

Will make an effort to go next year looks a class day/night out

Countdown clock with 30 secs to go is quality

First time I have seen the Masters and I do not see anything in it to get worked up about. Some are still playing and are fit..some are armchair material...

Its crap. How on earth can we call on Tolson ??? How many games did he play for us ? Milligan put one or two yard dog tackles in but he was well off it.

Will not change my opinion..its crap. Bolton were the best team and deserved it.

First time I have seen the Masters and I do not see anything in it to get worked up about. Some are still playing and are fit..some are armchair material...

Its crap. How on earth can we call on Tolson ??? How many games did he play for us ? Milligan put one or two yard dog tackles in but he was well off it.

Will not change my opinion..its crap. Bolton were the best team and deserved it.

Excellent summary :shock:

One of Bolton players only played there on loan... :shock:

2-1 not good enough should work harder Liddle not good enough for this level Wright was effing drunk out there PENNEY OUT!!

Yeah and having it at the M.E.N. arena shows a total lack of ambition. They should have booked Old Trafford. With the grand final at the Bernabeu.

2-1 not good enough should work harder Liddle not good enough for this level Wright was effing drunk out there PENNEY OUT!!

I thought we lacked ambition - we should have more tickets and more fans and we could have won it...

I blame TTA, Alan "Mr. 10%" Hardy, Ian Stott, Lees Brewery... It's not good enough

Edited by martjs

are you also available for childrens parties?

Again beaten by a slightly better team. We seem to tire again towards the end. Why cant we ever bloody win anything :lol:

Another performance we can be proud of though. Well done lads...

I was thinking the same but then I remembered (during my lifetime):

1974 Third Division Champions

1991 First Division Champions

2008... Oh well, I thought I saw a pattern emerging. :lol:

Edited by martjs

Bolton were the better and fitter side in the comp and we did well against them I felt. If ever a side was put together with the main aim to win the thing (yes all sides in there wanted to win) and showed they've been training towards it, it was the Bolton team.