Pssst - I think the commentary is free

Doesn't work. Firstly I was having trouble downloading the licence after being prompted for my username and password. Now it says I've downloaded the maximum permitted licenses....yet when I press play in media player it starts to download it again and asks for my login again!

I give in. <_<

I can't get the commentary either. When I go through the link on the Blackpool commentary available story, it just says web site not available. But in Latics Player, it says live matches off air.

Any suggestions

try signing in on the latics player home and then go to the 'blackpool commentry avaliable' story, follow the link and bob should be your uncle

I hope these problems are ironed out before next week. As far as I know this is the 3rd time pre season when there have been problems.

Aye I had a few problems the other day but I disabled a VLC plugin and added a Media Player one and seems to have fixed it. They don't seem to be using the Latics Player thing yet though which is worrying - presumably they're just going to dive into the deep end against Stockport and hope it works?