Anyone got highlights to todays game?

The OS says Dean Holdsworth made our second goal. For a player aged 40 who has played for 10 different league clubs, he doesn't look his age. :wink:

You know how to PM Ackey .... maybe this is what you should have done rather than making a point of highlighting a little mistake on the forum. Christ, give him a bloody chance ..... he's been doing the job less than a week.

You know how to PM Ackey .... maybe this is what you should have done rather than making a point of highlighting a little mistake on the forum. Christ, give him a bloody chance ..... he's been doing the job less than a week.

Jeez, you'll be making out that Diego is some form of pedant next.

Highlights of both the Boro and Blackpool games will, all being well, be online from Monday. I appreciate your patience as I am currently spending my Sunday teaching myself how to use the editing software.

Diego, I don't have the access to OWTB that I did previously, however I have an Oldham Athletic email address (click below) if you or anyone else wishes to contact me.

Ste

Highlights of both the Boro and Blackpool games will, all being well, be online from Monday. I appreciate your patience as I am currently spending my Sunday teaching myself how to use the editing software.

Diego, I don't have the access to OWTB that I did previously, however I have an Oldham Athletic email address (click below) if you or anyone else wishes to contact me.

Ste

:grin: Love it!