League Prediction Season 09/10

oafckev

Latics final position?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish after this season?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • Play-offs
    • 7th-12th
    • 13th-20th
    • Relegation Zone

if we sort our defending out i.e bringing a new centre half in then anything can happen

i dont think we will fail to score in many games this season, so for me it depends if we can keep them out

my head says play offs are the maximum we can achieve

I've actually voted for us to finish top, though. Might as well go wild.

:grin:

A sense of humour, at least.

I believe we will finish mid table, but, as it has already been said, there will probably be some high scoring, entertaining games at B.P. this season, due to having a potentially potent attack and a catastrophic defence.

As for the "downscaling" of the stadium......wrong thread, Corp.

Edited by Blue_tak

I can see us getting stronger as the season goes on. There are still some issues with the squad, namely the defence and the keeper and I think these problems will ease as we get further into the season. New players coming in to improve what we have, Penney is said to be much better in the loan market which can only be a good thing.

Last season however I did say the same thing that we would get better as the season went on with the likes of Stephens, Black, Lee, Alessandra all pushing for a first-team spot and pushing us that extra bit towards promotion. I don't think my prediction couldn't have been as back to front as it turned out to be!

I do find this time of the season especially hilarious.

Every single year, without having seen a ball kicked in anger, the lemmings gather to predict either guaranteed glory or nailed-on relegation (it's never in between, have you noticed that? ... "I've seen everything I need to and I'm absolutely adamant we'll finish 9th").

An interesting theory considering over 70% of those who've voted here have us finishing outside the play-offs but staying up.