Is it me?

Bristolatic

Been trying to watch the Migglesbro at Muckpool highlights, but all I get is constant stop, start every couple of seconds. :mad:

Is it me? :disappointed:

Is it Firefox? :ranting:

Help, please. :angel:

May be your internet connection at fault because I had no problem using Firefox.

Thought the action replays were a bit strange mind. With the crowd noise all slowed down.

May be your internet connection at fault because I had no problem using Firefox.

Thought the action replays were a bit strange mind. With the crowd noise all slowed down.

That's my fault. The sound on my OAFC Laptop wasn't working and so I hadn't noticed that until I just tested now at home. For future games we should have hopefully have commentary on the footage and I'll have mastered the intricacies of Adobe Premier to improve the editing somewhat.

As for the stutter Bristolatic - I'm sorry but that's something on your end mate. I'd suggest clearing your caches, and testing your internet connection speed.

Cheers,

Ste

That's my fault. The sound on my OAFC Laptop wasn't working and so I hadn't noticed that until I just tested now at home. For future games we should have hopefully have commentary on the footage and I'll have mastered the intricacies of Adobe Premier to improve the editing somewhat.

As for the stutter Bristolatic - I'm sorry but that's something on your end mate. I'd suggest clearing your caches, and testing your internet connection speed.

Cheers,

Ste

Stupid ***t. Go peel bananas with your feet.

Cheers,

Ste

Cheers mate. I'll give it a go. :imnotworthy: