All The Moaning And Groaning Must Stop!

Why is everyone unhappy with the current situation ? Apart from the fact that we have about 27 full backs. We need to get behind the team not on top of them or they will lose confidence and wont perform to their best at all!

Keep The Faith!!

25 of the full backs are injured :wink:

I totally agree that the supporters need to get behind whichever eleven pull on the shirt. However, every fan can see that we are lacking in central defence. Meanwhile we have signed multiple players in all other positions and if we continue to concede the type of goals that we have been giving away of late, then you cannot blame the fans for being disgruntled. We still have one day left...

Don't take this Forum too seriously. It might be representative of Latics fans in general, in that many members don't attend matches regularly, if at all. However, the moaners appear to be in the majority because many members read the Forum but don't post on it.

There is a much bigger percentage of moaners who attend matches but, as they don't bother with t'internet, they won't be able to digest your message.

It would be great if the silent majority, who attend matches but don't moan, would actually raise their voices to encourage the players, and show appreciation of the efforts being made. They could easily drown out the moaners. I don't think that's asking too much, and I live in hope.