Will Haining

yup i said in another post he wanted 4k from latics and it is 100% true

kungfoo, what planet are you on? where on earth did you get that Will wanted 4k a week?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wouldnt believe how far from the truth you are.

i really wish people on here would not speculate on information that they do not have a clue about, claiming that its 100% true.

Will has signed for morecambe this afternoon, he trained with us and blackpool as we all know in the hope of getting a deal, but unfortunately that never worked out. he is happy to sign for morecambe where all he wants to do is play every week, and be a solid servant to his employers.

he has been an excellent servant for us down the years, he knew his limits but he never gave less than 100%

he is a regular visitor to watch latics in his free time , the club is very close to his heart , and he will continue to come to games when he can and support the club.

he was really appreciative that DP let him get fit in pre season, and he proved to be a model professional in his attitude in pre season.

i just wish some people on here would give a positive view on things and not constantly try to ruin reputations of certain players, particularly ones who dont deserve anything but the best wishes from us all.

................................and before you ask how i know this info, plenty of people on here know who i am and that i dont need to give any false information

cheers

kungfoo, what planet are you on? where on earth did you get that Will wanted 4k a week?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really wish people on here would not speculate on information that they do not have a clue about, claiming that its 100% true.

Will has signed for morecambe this afternoon, he trained with us and blackpool as we all know in the hope of getting a deal, but unfortunately that never worked out. he is happy to sign for morecambe where all he wants to do is play every week, and be a solid servant to his employers.

he has been an excellent servant for us down the years, he knew his limits but he never gave less than 100%

he is a regular visitor to watch latics in his free time , the club is very close to his heart , and he will continue to come to games when he can and support the club.

he was really appreciative that DP let him get fit in pre season, and he proved to be a model professional in his attitude in pre season.

i just wish some people on here would give a positive view on things and not constantly try to ruin reputations of certain players, particularly ones who dont deserve anything but the best wishes from us all.

................................and before you ask how i know this info, plenty of people on here know who i am and that i dont need to give any false information

cheers

Nice one - at last someone talking sense - cheers Martin <_<

cheers

Good luck Will, i'm sure Sammy Mc will look after you, but Tbh he's better than League 2 FFS!

So our local rivals Morecambe are showing more ambition than us and signing defenders on £4k a week that we aren't willing to match. It's no wonder we are getting left behind by teams we once looked down on.

I got that right, yes?

Good luck Will. Should be a monster at that level.

cheers

I believe the term is rinsed on this occasion

Good shout

cheers

Here here!! :applause1:

cheers

Please pass on my regards and best wishes next time you see Will. I hope it works out well for him.

Cheers Martin

:::::::::::::::::::::D

Just for future reference, are you confirming that you were making :censored: up just to amuse yourself? It's no concern to me like, because I never gave a seconds thought to any of your rumours, but it would be nice to hear it, "officially."

Just for future reference, are you confirming that you were making :censored: up just to amuse yourself? It's no concern to me like, because I never gave a seconds thought to any of your rumours, but it would be nice to hear it, "officially."

i was on about them getting wealthy directors for the porkie pies the rest got from a apple source which has never been wrong yet he said somthing about lewi going somewhere else onloan