Lewi deal to Chester does not go through

Guest sheridans_world

Chester have postponed their fixture today because the FA have reviewed the decision to allow them to play.

Chester do not have membership to the blue square at the moment. The transfer didnt go through.

Chester have postponed their fixture today because the FA have reviewed the decision to allow them to play.

Chester do not have membership to the blue square at the moment. The transfer didnt go through.

I was surprised to see Lewi warming up as I thought he was gone. But when I heard about the Chester situation, I guessed the scenario was linked.

Re: Kieran Lee, I guess nobody has come in for him. I personally hope he is given a chance here before we shift him out.

I was surprised to see Lewi warming up as I thought he was gone. But when I heard about the Chester situation, I guessed the scenario was linked.

Re: Kieran Lee, I guess nobody has come in for him. I personally hope he is given a chance here before we shift him out.

With lewi coming on as the third sub what does it say about COG's chances of getting a game?

With lewi coming on as the third sub what does it say about COG's chances of getting a game?

im really trying not to be a moaning :censored: tonight, but with Chester target LA coming off the bench it really doesnt give me much hope

im really trying not to be a moaning :censored: tonight, but with Chester target LA coming off the bench it really doesnt give me much hope

taylor went out on loan to Barrow, it didn't make him a 'Barrow target' or only good enough for non-league.

Just because he's a target for a lower club doesn't mean he is cack. However, I hope the loan deal does go through so he can get the experience and play week in week out.

taylor went out on loan to Barrow, it didn't make him a 'Barrow target' or only good enough for non-league.

I didnt say LA is only good enough for non league, my point is if the only team after him on loan is Chester City then . . . . . .

Just because he's a target for a lower club doesn't mean he is cack. However, I hope the loan deal does go through so he can get the experience and play week in week out.

No true, look at Trotman & Halifax.

However, in Lewi case well he is cack! The don't call him Jigsaw for nothing.

He will be better off at Chester, away from all the moaning gits!

The Latics fans' system:

"Great young kid in the ressies, bangin' 'em in for fun!

We should get him in the first team, coz that shower of :censored:e we have at the moment can't score for toffee!"

Young player gets his chance, seems to be developing a good partnership with strike-partner, gets dropped, comes back, scores a hat-trick, inexplicably gets dropped again as a raft of ageing loanees and has beens are given their 'last chance saloon' at BP, and the young player gets restricted to 5 or 10 minute cameos here and there.

"Get rid! He can't score for toffee!"

"Now, that whatsisname in the ressies, he's bangin' 'em in for fun! Get him in the first team....."

The Latics fans' system:

We should get him in the first team, coz that shower of :censored:e we have at the moment can't score for toffee!"

Young player gets his chance, seems to be developing a good partnership with strike-partner, gets dropped, comes back, scores a hat-trick, inexplicably gets dropped again as a raft of ageing loanees and has beens are given their 'last chance saloon' at BP, and the young player gets restricted to 5 or 10 minute cameos here and there.

"Now, that whatsisname in the ressies, he's bangin' 'em in for fun! Get him in the first team....."

Saves me posting it again lol.

Guest sheridans_world

The Latics fans' system:

:applause1:

Sums that up well...

Surely with Smalley crocked and Holdsworth unconvincing on the right-side of midfield added to the fact that Taylor limped off means that we will see KL given a chance on the right?

The Latics fans' system:

I think Brooke is guaranteed to score 69 goals this season based on what I've seen of him, I demand he is played in the first team immediately.

Laughable - do any of those with the clappy hands emoticon really believe Chester purely down to an inability to score? Amusing that the target of the post was Latics fans who peddle easy cliches, and then you go and ignore all the underlying issues surrounding the player to make a point.

Surely with Smalley crocked and Holdsworth unconvincing on the right-side of midfield added to the fact that Taylor limped off means that we will see KL given a chance on the right?

I'd like to hope so, but I can't see it.