Alan Blayney

I also follow Coleraine over here as well as Oldham - Blayney is a number 1 :censored: of the highest order. Will suit Linfield as they are on a par with Man Utd their fans think they have a god given right to win everything.

I also follow Coleraine over here as well as Oldham - Blayney is a number 1 :censored: of the highest order. Will suit Linfield as they are on a par with Man Utd their fans think they have a god given right to win everything.

I know this is going off on a tangent slightly and I'm presuming that you support N.Ireland as well; do you know where you can buy the N.Ireland home kit on the internet? Every major shop that I've tried has either sold out or only stocks the away kit.

I'm trying to buy it as the missus is from Derry and it might wind her up a little!

Plus I like the way how Blayney clearly doesn't make any effort to save the second shot. What a disaster zone. Out of all the keepers that we've had over the past few seasons he's got to be one of the worst maybe discounting Bundtz!

Christ...coulda thought it was Fleming!

Didn't even attempt a dive to stop the shot...no commitment at all there...Harper yesterday..now thats commitment even though it concussed him :o

Never rated Harper, poor keeper that hardly makes a save. Krul however what a half he had at the Hawthorns!

I know this is going off on a tangent slightly and I'm presuming that you support N.Ireland as well; do you know where you can buy the N.Ireland home kit on the internet? Every major shop that I've tried has either sold out or only stocks the away kit.

I'm trying to buy it as the missus is from Derry and it might wind her up a little!

Plus I like the way how Blayney clearly doesn't make any effort to save the second shot. What a disaster zone. Out of all the keepers that we've had over the past few seasons he's got to be one of the worst maybe discounting Bundtz!

Make sure you got a cracking blowjob before you surprise her. You might need the memory to last you for a long while...