FTA Chaddy the Owl

read on one of the other threads about you appearing at kids birthday parties,my sons 4th birthday coming up in september,the wife a season ticket holder at city already booked moonchester and is doing her best to turn him into a city fan,would be willing to pay for your time if you could make a appearance

read on one of the other threads about you appearing at kids birthday parties,my sons 4th birthday coming up in september,the wife a season ticket holder at city already booked moonchester and is doing her best to turn him into a city fan,would be willing to pay for your time if you could make a appearance

Extra for pugel sticks? :grin:

:lol: -

I Hope Your Reading Bugby, Get That In Tommorow's Chron!

Please could you learn to use your capital letters where grammar requires. A new word tends not to need a capital letter unless it is a proper noun (e.g. the name of a person or town) or the start of a new sentence.

Your fourth word reads as a Championship football team formerly managed by Steve Coppell to me.

We all do the odd typo from time to time, miss the odd minor piece of punctuation and even spell the odd word wrongly, but your incorrect use of capital letters is doing my fruit in :wink: .

Edited by opinions4u

Its just been my 22nd Chaddy,

Is there anychance you can come to my party in Oldham at the weekend???

I will pay for you to get into either Liquid or Tokyos... whichever you prefer!!!

I can't imagine getting in being a problem. Might be a different story getting out in one piece and the suit intact. :lol:

I can't imagine getting in being a problem. Might be a different story getting out in one piece and the suit intact. :lol:

he managed to survive my Hen do on Sat night with 25 ladies....boy that owl can run when his life depends on it...get him on the latics wing....well he has two!!!!!!..............

But Ouch!!!!.....don't envy the "family party/parted" if the moonchester one turns up....my moneys on Chaddy but keep us posted & piccies too....lol

Edited by underdog

he managed to survive my Hen do on Sat night with 25 ladies....boy that owl can run when his life depends on it...get him on the latics wing....well he has two!!!!!!..............

But Ouch!!!!.....don't envy the "family party/parted" if the moonchester one turns up....my moneys on Chaddy but keep us posted & piccies too....lol

OK, Liquids or Tokyos will be a piece of cake compared to 25 women! <Doffs cap to Chaddy, Even deeper respect>

OK, Liquids or Tokyos will be a piece of cake compared to 25 women! <Doffs cap to Chaddy, Even deeper respect>

The bird did well, especially after we were/had eaten a curry, we must have smelt a bit garlicky...phew!!!!.....it was for a good cause - charity.

The man and his team are stars especially if children/charities are involved (re other thread posted today) - Chaddy is an excellent embassador for Oldham Athletic and the town.

Still love the way he kicks the others mascot butts on the BBC advert too....excellent.

Chaddy came to my youngests birthday :D a couple of years ago ... he was brilliant .... I have a great photo of him on the Nintendo bongos playing fully suited sat on the floor in one of the lads rooms ..... The look on my sons face when he answered the door to Chaddy was priceless. if i only knew how to upload a photo :grin: awaits help !!

The bird did well, especially after we were/had eaten a curry, we must have smelt a bit garlicky...phew!!!!.....it was for a good cause - charity.

The man and his team are stars especially if children/charities are involved (re other thread posted today) - Chaddy is an excellent embassador for Oldham Athletic and the town.

Still love the way he kicks the others mascot butts on the BBC advert too....excellent.

He really is, isn;t he.

I won't reveal what he said in a PM, but it really was most generous with his offer, in proportion to the original niggle.

A true gent.

Edited by singe

Right, the official stance on appearances is that the club charge £72.50 if you book through them and that is for an hours appearance. Whenever people book me direct i usually get £50 and beleive me, i will stay until youve had enough of me. I dont think ive ever done less than 90 minutes at an birthday appearance and i basically run riot round the place and the kids love it. I will join in with any games they do and dancing with them, in all honesty its my favourite part of the job as i can act like an idiot for a few hours without a safety officer shouting at me :grin: If your interested then PM me and let me know the date and time of appearance and i will cancel whatever im doing that day.

Does he get extra for beating up Moonchester and making an example of him in front of your lad? :grin:

Oh god please let me get near Moonchester. I am very good mates with the last Moonchester, but this new one is a complete tool. I had never met him before until a TV appearance i did and all he went on about how he wanted to beat me in a run and i wasnt allow to cheat by wearing small shoes. I pointed out that ive never done a run in small shoes and i would kick his arse in a race. The ponce even had muscles built into the new suit, how vain is that? <_<

Its just been my 22nd Chaddy,

Is there anychance you can come to my party in Oldham at the weekend???

I will pay for you to get into either Liquid or Tokyos... whichever you prefer!!!

I suspect that if i turned up in Liquid or Tokyo's as Chaddy i would be groped and molested by all the girls who had had too much to drink and wearing next to nothing........What time you want me there mate? :grin:

Cheers bud :blush:

Dont think i doing my best job as an ambassador for the club on your stag do when i was throwing shapes out on the dance floor in Envy in a druken state on Saturday :lol:

:lol: Maybe not after seeing you dance :lol: Like I said in a thread sometime last week, I've just this minute made a donation for the amount that I said i would last week, the receipt is on your FB in a pm.

Cheers

Just got it mate, your a true gent and good for your word. And for those of you that didnt see the original thread, Tangerinedreams kindly donated £100 to Andy Liddells fundaraising page. * tips hat in your direction :applause1::imnotworthy:

Aww.....bless...it was better that a strip-o-gram...my "mascot-a -gram" instead and made the girlies giggle.....and of course a charity benefitted too. A good night had be both henetts and staggeroos....and Bride and groom where not that worse for wear either...lol...

Glad Chaddy that you and your team managed to arrange the night and still managed to de-robe and meet up for a drinksy/boogie afterwards as human beings...lol...well almost...lol

Piccies on FB.

Right, the official stance on appearances is that the club charge £72.50 if you book through them and that is for an hours appearance. Whenever people book me direct i usually get £50 and beleive me, i will stay until youve had enough of me. I dont think ive ever done less than 90 minutes at an birthday appearance and i basically run riot round the place and the kids love it. I will join in with any games they do and dancing with them, in all honesty its my favourite part of the job as i can act like an idiot for a few hours without a safety officer shouting at me :grin: If your interested then PM me and let me know the date and time of appearance and i will cancel whatever im doing that day.

Oh god please let me get near Moonchester. I am very good mates with the last Moonchester, but this new one is a complete tool. I had never met him before until a TV appearance i did and all he went on about how he wanted to beat me in a run and i wasnt allow to cheat by wearing small shoes. I pointed out that ive never done a run in small shoes and i would kick his arse in a race. The ponce even had muscles built into the new suit, how vain is that? <_<

Hmmmmm <_< He's having Moonchester and thats that! :grin: