Leyton Orient

Right. I've heard rumours that there's a bit of a kickaround going on somewhere in East London on Saturday. But balls to that.

Who's going to be in the Doric Arch at 12pm?

Me, Sav and our kid. Oh and about 15 others who are on the same train down :)

Right. I've heard rumours that there's a bit of a kickaround going on somewhere in East London on Saturday. But balls to that.

Who's going to be in the Doric Arch at 12pm?

Doric Arch or the Pub next to the ground?

Which is the winner?

Will be in Lan-dan from about 11.30... where is everyone heading?

Doric Arch or the Pub next to the ground?

Which is the winner?

Will be in Lan-dan from about 11.30... where is everyone heading?

Both!!!

Meet up with our southern based troops at the Doric,then jump on the tube to the Coach and Horses

What's the cheapest train ticket down there? Me and my mate were lookin' at going direct to Leyton but it's £67.70, stuff that for a game of toy soldiers!

How much cheaper is it to go via Euston and the Tube?

Think that will be your cheapest 48 hours before....Yep £33 each way manc to londinium

Think that will be your cheapest 48 hours before....Yep £33 each way manc to londinium

Or you could save a few quid and get the megabus back up for £12. Remember, beers are not allowed on the bus, unlike large bottles of fizzy pop. Wouldn't recommend it on the way down, the 8.45 gets into Victoria at 13.30 which would be cutting it fine if you hit traffic.

Get one of these to pay for the underground.

Get one of these to pay for the underground.

I went for a few beers in Northampton last weekend. I got my wallet out at the bar to pay for a drink, and the guy next to me saw the top of my oyster card popping out of a pocket in my wallet.

Now, he thought this was the funniest thing ever - announcing to his mates that I had a card for "The Blue Oyster bar from police academy" - now, I thought this was reasonably funny and laughed along, until I realised that they genuinely had no comprehension of what an Oyster card actually was...

Obviously, you have no use for the underground if you come from Northampton, you cant fit your caravan onto the Platform.... <_<

Edited by BigfinLatic

I went for a few beers in Northampton last weekend. I got my wallet out at the bar to pay for a drink, and the guy next to me saw the top of my oyster card popping out of a pocket in my wallet.

Now, he thought this was the funniest thing ever - announcing to his mates that I had a card for "The Blue Oyster bar from police academy" - now, I thought this was reasonably funny and laughed along, until I realised that they genuinely had no comprehension of what an Oyster card actually was...

Obviously, you have no use for the underground if you come from Northampton, you cant fit your caravan onto the Platform.... <_<

I knew two people from Northampton at Uni. One was the most offensively boring person I ever met and actually managed the impressive feat of waking me up with his smell when I had the misfortune to need to pass out on his floor, and the other one looked like a haddock and was so wildly unpopular that one of my friends was persuaded to break into his room and masturbate copiously over his pillow. I’m sure they weren’t representative of the town as a whole though.

I just had a thought, but last year when I went to Leyton I stayed at a family members house in Luton and went from there. It wasn't that expensive (about £10 for the return- as it had a London day travelcard involved) so Latics fans might be better off seeing if they can go 'via' Watford.

I just had a thought, but last year when I went to Leyton I stayed at a family members house in Luton and went from there. It wasn't that expensive (about £10 for the return- as it had a London day travelcard involved) so Latics fans might be better off seeing if they can go 'via' Watford.

Or staying with your family :wink: