Just got back

Played really well

Brill - Not much to do to be fair...solid though. 7/10

:censored: - Like him a lot...as good as Eardley if not better . Sign him up 7/10

Gregan - Superb. 7/10 - Few second half wobbles.

Hazell - Decent, couple of mistakes though. 6/10

Gilbert - Jacobsen needs to perform well if he's going to be better than this guy. Excellent 8/10

Holdsworth - Prob not best position but good game - 7/10

Worthington - Solid as a rock 7/10

Furman - Excellent. Classy performance - 8/10

Tayls - Quiet start but came into the game well..worries defences at his level - 7/10

Abbott - Very pleased when we signed this boy. Guaranteed 20 this seson. Class - 9/10

Parker - Good start, faded as game went on - more to come though -7/10

Played really well

:censored: - Like him a lot...as good as Eardley if not better . Sign him up 7/10

Gilbert - Jacobsen needs to perform well if he's going to be better than this guy. Excellent 8/10

Tayls - Quiet start but came into the game well..worries defences at his level - 7/10

Abbott - Very pleased when we signed this boy. Guaranteed 20 this seson. Class - 9/10

Thanks Richmondlatic for this information. Appears a fair report that you put together. As said by other fans I still feel we need a centre back to push Gregan and Hazell, although to be fair they are doing quite well at the moment. Still competition brings out the best in any side.

Come on you blues.

Played really well

This sounds very promising...

Because he probably didn't think he did.

And a few people on here would have you think he never makes a mistake.

OK, it was his mistake for the goal. But overall he was outstanding cutting out ball after ball in the box. Full credit to the rest of the team - moving Holdsworth into the middle in the second half snuffed out the Orient midfield. And it is years since I saw a Latics team scrap for every ball like this. We will not be the prettiest footballing team in the division under Penney but I like his attitude. Nice touch at the end too when he drop-kicked the match ball into the Latics stand. Good to know the support - superb yesterday by the way - is appreciated.

OK, it was his mistake for the goal. But overall he was outstanding cutting out ball after ball in the box. Full credit to the rest of the team - moving Holdsworth into the middle in the second half snuffed out the Orient midfield. And it is years since I saw a Latics team scrap for every ball like this. We will not be the prettiest footballing team in the division under Penney but I like his attitude. Nice touch at the end too when he drop-kicked the match ball into the Latics stand. Good to know the support - superb yesterday by the way - is appreciated.

You've summed up Greegs in one sentence there mate, outstanding but tends to drop one bollock a game. Still better than the 3 or 4 Rubes drops though. :wink: It's just lapses in concentration that 3rd Division defenders make sadly. I would like to see more competition for centre-half. But great result there yesterday.

Why was our game the last to finish? Was there a serious injury or summat? It was pergutary waiting for the result to come through whilst sat getting beered up in Blackpool!

Why was our game the last to finish? Was there a serious injury or summat?

We played over 7 mins in the 1st half, I don't have a clue where he got it all from as he only indicated 5 mins. Rubes was down but only for about 3 mins and I'm struggleing to remember anymore besides that.

We played over 7 mins in the 1st half, I don't have a clue where he got it all from as he only indicated 5 mins. Rubes was down but only for about 3 mins and I'm struggleing to remember anymore besides that.

Second half didn't kick off till 10 past 4