So, who's coming to the Den, then?

I'll be there about 6, first time to the den.. on me own too!!

I'll look out for anyone in blue round Southwark Tavern/Borough Street.

I'd not bother looking for too many people wearing colours tonight mate! I'll be there 5.30 to 6ish all being well, think there will be a reasonable OASIS mob out.

I'll be there.

Im comming and bringing two mates....

I presume its NOT pay on the gate.... ive only bought 2 tickets from the latics ticket office....

Does anyone know where the away fans ticket office is at Millwall? There wont be a problem with me gettin an extra ticket will there?

:'(

Im comming and bringing two mates....

I presume its NOT pay on the gate.... ive only bought 2 tickets from the latics ticket office....

Does anyone know where the away fans ticket office is at Millwall? There wont be a problem with me gettin an extra ticket will there?

:'(

It's right by the turnstyles, no hassle.

I'd not bother looking for too many people wearing colours tonight mate! I'll be there 5.30 to 6ish all being well, think there will be a reasonable OASIS mob out.

I'll listen out for northern whispers then instead!!!

Look forward to meeting new faces tonight.

I'll be there about 6, first time to the den.. on me own too!!

I'll look out for anyone in blue round Southwark Tavern/Borough Street.

I wouldnt be looking for that mate. There wont be many Millwall wearing colours either. They just arent the type. You shall see later when you get on a train and half the faces are covered, most wearing black coats. It's mainly an intimidation tactic and after late goals and a Hughesy hat-trick can be a little amusing*

I am surprised that for the first time in years we have spoken openly about meeting points for this one. If I were you I'd PM someone and sort if out outside of the public.

Unfortunately I wont be there tonight. Working outside of London 3 days a week at the moment. Gutted as this is one of my favourite away days.