Bomber released

footy68

The sickening thing about all of this, is seeing them all cheering and acclaiming him back like some kind of hero!!

Can you imagine us doing the same to someone who killed the same amount of people, under the same circumstances

They're a feckin' disgrace to fellow humans and should all be hung, drawn, quartered and fed to their friends and families, then castrate anyone else seen supporting this behaviour and stop the flow that way. - It makes me sick.

But he's just a loveable rogue, apples and pears cor blimey guv'nor, always good to his mum, 'es done 'is time and should be let out, go and catch the real criminals, make my blood boil it does.

Oh, sorry, thought we were talking about Ronnie Biggs for a second then.

Aren't the two how were jailed for this fall guys anyway? Libya wanted something from the US or us so these two clowns were found and handed over, he is probably as guilty of it as I am. As for the joyful scenes on his return, clearly Libya has spun it as hardline negotiating by them to secure the release to make the old Colonel look good just in time for the anniversary. Most likely rentamob have rustled up the crowd, he'll pop his clogs in a few months, besides it has saved us a few quid on cancer treatment and a prison place, I bet he was getting his treatment at our expense so hopefully that can now be spent on someone else.

But he's just a loveable rogue, apples and pears cor blimey guv'nor, always good to his mum, 'es done 'is time and should be let out, go and catch the real criminals, make my blood boil it does.

Oh, sorry, thought we were talking about Ronnie Biggs for a second then.

Aren't the two how were jailed for this fall guys anyway? Libya wanted something from the US or us so these two clowns were found and handed over, he is probably as guilty of it as I am. As for the joyful scenes on his return, clearly Libya has spun it as hardline negotiating by them to secure the release to make the old Colonel look good just in time for the anniversary. Most likely rentamob have rustled up the crowd, he'll pop his clogs in a few months, besides it has saved us a few quid on cancer treatment and a prison place, I bet he was getting his treatment at our expense so hopefully that can now be spent on someone else.

I was waiting for someone to say this and I couldn't agree more if we are going to release Ronnie Biggs on compassionate grounds (and people are going to make such a big deal of it) then I'm sorry we were always going to release the Lockerbie bomber(s). The bomber that got released is not long for this world- he's been in prision for a good number of years, he's costing the tax payer loads (Cancer treatment is some of the most expensive stuff on the NHS) and they're definate doubts over whether he did it.

I saw a documentary about it once and it appears he was convincted (in part) over the testimony of some Maltese market stall trader that sold him a shirt 6 months prior- not exactly solid evidence. Libya gave us a fall guy or two and back home their families get treated nicely as a result. Its that that hard to find a crowd to welcome someone home from abroad in Africa (because so very few people go) you can get 50% of the guy's village, every local taxi driver etc.

I was waiting for someone to say this and I couldn't agree more if we are going to release Ronnie Biggs on compassionate grounds (and people are going to make such a big deal of it) then I'm sorry we were always going to release the Lockerbie bomber(s).

Let's face it you don't even need to have a terminal illness. You can just marry some desperate slag with one and, hey presto, you're out before the inks dry at the registrary office.

Let's face it you don't even need to have a terminal illness. You can just marry some desperate slag with one and, hey presto, you're out before the inks dry at the registrary office.

Not only that but you get to use your celebrity status to bone even more desperate slags. Sounds like a win win situation to me. You’d have to live with the knowledge that you’d worn Keegan Parker’s shoes though.