Reuben Hazell today

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words fail me-

The guy is a shining example of why JS is a useless manager.

I can only assume Hazzell is thinking about some beach in the carribean when he drops his frequent clangers.

If he starts again in a latics shirt i'll be extremely peeved,hes embarrassing. :ranting:

Brill missed 2 crosses that he went for and built an inadequate wall for the free kick..

I only remember the one (the one Gregan headed instead) but totally agree with the wall comment. I was watching the jostling in the box as he ran up to take it whilst thinking "don't bother lads, 1-1".

I only remember the one (the one Gregan headed instead) but totally agree with the wall comment. I was watching the jostling in the box as he ran up to take it whilst thinking "don't bother lads, 1-1".

There was a long throw in the first half that (from the RRE) he only got his finger tips to and it went out for a corner. A firmer contact and he'd have an OG to his credit.

Despite the frustration, it's still early days and I expect Dave Penney to sort out a lot of the issues that exist. We played well for large chunks of the match and should have won the game.

Edited by opinions4u

There was a long throw in the first half that (from the RRE) he only got his finger tips to and it went out for a corner. A firmer contact and he'd have an OG to his credit.

Was that the one where he completely lost the flight of it and ran under the ball?

Bring back Fleming!!!

Guest sheridans_world
Have you ever actually seen him play?

Doubt it.

I thought he was as good or as bad as Gregan today, apart from his slip and resulting half-stumble pass to set their lad up, he was fine.

Bring back Fleming!!!

Spot on - not been impressed with Brill at all in the games I've seen so far.

And we desperately need a centre back - even if just on a month's loan - to give Laurel and Hardy some competition. That was pub football defending today.

If offered, would anybody take Stefan Stam back now? I always rated him far more than I did Hazell.

I think we should be looking to maybe take a risk if there are no established centre halves available. Lets ring around the Premier League and see what kids are available to join us on loan.

If offered, would anybody take Stefan Stam back now? I always rated him far more than I did Hazell.

I think we should be looking to maybe take a risk if there are no established centre halves available. Lets ring around the Premier League and see what kids are available to join us on loan.

No way, he is far worse than them two.