absolute crap that

only players that deserve any credit are

abbott

holdsworth

:censored:

worthington

this is the first time in about 10 seasons i will miss 3 away games in a row with brentford next week, so peed off with this season already i want it to end.

rueban- wtf your a joke man

brill- beat near post- routine save, flapped at every throw in shocking keeper

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

add Blackman to that list too

As for Brill, I'd feel safer with a f*****g blow up doll in net.

And we need a f*****g light house fitted above Reubans head, let alone a bulb!!!!!

LOL!!!

Give the polish lad a chance,he cant be any worse than 'not brill' can he?

Have no confidence in the lad at all

If any shot is straight at him, he has half a chance of saving it.

Anything either side of him is certain goal.

Neither have I, but fact remains he was generally ok today. He did cost us 2 points, and Penney will have to take a view on him, but I'm just trying to be objective.

only players that deserve any credit are

abbott

holdsworth

:censored:

worthington

this is the first time in about 10 seasons i will miss 3 away games in a row with brentford next week, so peed off with this season already i want it to end.

rueban- wtf your a joke man

brill- beat near post- routine save, flapped at every throw in shocking keeper

Spot on, that. Them 4 carried the rest of the side, especially :censored:. I've stuck up for Brill up until this point, I wasnt at the friendlies when he was apparently poor and, despite all my friends telling me, I refused to believe how bad he was. Well they were right. As the free kick was being taken, ROAM and another lad we sat with said "I don't like Brill's position here." Sure enough, it caught him out.

Whilst Hazell and Brill made the mistakes, my biggest disappointment of today (and the whole season) has to be Keigan Parker. What a waste of oxygen.

Spot on, that. Them 4 carried the rest of the side, especially :censored:. I've stuck up for Brill up until this point, I wasnt at the friendlies when he was apparently poor and, despite all my friends telling me, I refused to believe how bad he was. Well they were right. As the free kick was being taken, ROAM and another lad we sat with said "I don't like Brill's position here." Sure enough, it caught him out.

Whilst Hazell and Brill made the mistakes, my biggest disappointment of today (and the whole season) has to be Keigan Parker. What a waste of oxygen.

agree expect the KP part

Brill just doesnt look comfortable with Gregan and Hazell in front of him and his positioning is woeful !!

KP was asked to play on the RW today and struggled, may have had a knock or he may just find it hard coming in from the right as we know he likes the left flank... either up front or just behind the front 2 is KP best postion !!

Hazell !!! Just a shame TTA didnt think Trotman was worth the wages, seems everyone else in our division did !!

Penney, has dropped a bollock not signing a CB to push the mupets Gregans and Hazell

agree expect the KP part

Brill just doesnt look comfortable with Gregan and Hazell in front of him and his positioning is woeful !!

KP was asked to play on the RW today and struggled, may have had a knock or he may just find it hard coming in from the right as we know he likes the left flank... either up front or just behind the front 2 is KP best postion !!

Hazell !!! Just a shame TTA didnt think Trotman was worth the wages, seems everyone else in our division did !!

Penney, has dropped a bollock not signing a CB to push the mupets Gregans and Hazell

Sorry Rich, I thought he couldn't be arsed.

agree expect the KP part

Whilst I accept your view, I couldnt help but think he genuinely did not look arsed today, or in any of the other games. I was made up when we signed this lad, but he is flattering to deceive.

Sorry Rich, I thought he couldn't be arsed.

he kept asking for the ball and wanting to come through the middle which left the right hand side open for Swindon which showed me he wanted to be involved he just couldnt doesnt like the RW but he's a professional he should just be glad he is playing

Whilst I accept your view, I couldnt help but think he genuinely did not look arsed today, or in any of the other games. I was made up when we signed this lad, but he is flattering to deceive.

Dont dismay its only the 2nd game at home this season :wink:

Abbot looked like he was running through treacle today,

It will be sept before the players are match fit, then we will see what type of players they are

I don't like jumping on bandwagons, but I have to today - thought Brill was really poor. What on earth he was doing with the two throw-ins is beyond me, and as for the goal he was out of place.

Abbott looked quality all day long, easily the best player on the park - aside from that little to shout about;

- distribution was too often rushed and not accurate

- defence looked poorly co-ordinated and uncertain

- Gilbert looks poor

- Brill is poor

- Parker looked slow, no sign of life and offered little

- Taylor is obviously unfit

- liked :censored:'s work ethic but the midfield did too little to help the defenders, let Swindon keep the ball bouncing around in our half rather than theirs

We need a new left-back, and I'd like to see Holdsworth replicate that second-half form for the whole 90 minutes because in the first his distribution was haywire. Good to see Keiran Lee get a game.

care to discuss my crazy talk ?? :blink:

Sorry, that was a bit short...I'm 'rush posting'. I want to get it off my chest before I go out!

I do think it's crazy to say Brill looks uncomfortable with Greegs and Rubes. Had you said it the other way round I would have said good post.

The comedy goalkeeping which cost us the equalser was nothing to do with Rubes, Greegs or confidence.

For the first time in years in genuinely questioning why i bother wasting so much money on latics, granted i moaned a lot last season and to be fair it dint warrant it sometimes but its the same old crap every year, holding on to 1-0 leads against average sides at home and somehow completely :censored: it up with stupid mistakes!!

How many of us on here have said all pre season we need a centre half and no penney is content with them 2 idiots (more rueban) we have no one challenging them for their place ffs!!

Its obviously going to be another season of :censored: and the TTA moan about lack of fans but what do they expect with a team that lets us down so often, whos actually motivated to go latics at the moment?

Edited by Markoasis

For the first time in years in genuinely questioning why i bother wasting so much money on latics, granted i moaned a lot last season and to be fair it dint warrant it sometimes but its the same old crap every year, holding on to 1-0 leads against average sides at home and somehow completely :censored:ing it up with stupid mistakes!!

How many of us on here have said all pre season we need a centre half and no penney is content with them 2 idiots (more rueban) we have no one challenging them for their place ffs!!

Its obviously going to be another season of :censored: and the TTA moan about lack of fans but what do they expect with a team that lets us down so often, whos actually motivated to go latics at the moment?

No way haha!

For the first time in years in genuinely questioning why i bother wasting so much money on latics, granted i moaned a lot last season and to be fair it dint warrant it sometimes but its the same old crap every year, holding on to 1-0 leads against average sides at home and somehow completely :censored: it up with stupid mistakes!!

Maybe should give up and save youself.