Wasps in the RRE

So, you're a RC who doesn't believe in God.....or Dog if you're dyslexic?

Precisely. Bear in mind that we always have the option after a life of sin and debauchery of a deathbed repentance and confession, which sets us up for eternity in heaven whilst clean living, god fearing and highly moral Protestants are confined to an eternity of sulphury torment along with the murderers, goat rapists and supporters of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

I blame those fluo yellow shirts to which wasps are attracted.

I was wearing my c2004 yellow shirt when I went out to read/consume cold beer on the nearby Common today. It didn't attract any bees, even though there were an amazing number of honeys about :blush:

I was wearing my c2004 yellow shirt when I went out to read/consume cold beer on the nearby Common today. It didn't attract any bees, even though there were an amazing number of honeys about :blush:

You might find a lot more at Brentford next week, can you guess why ? :wink:

Edited by BP1960

I saw a bee when I was there last time, but it wasn't a real one. It was a bloke with a false bee's head on being their mascot. How embarrassing must that be for the fans?

Did you tell him to buzz off ? :grin:

Edited by BP1960

Precisely. Bear in mind that we always have the option after a life of sin and debauchery of a deathbed repentance and confession, which sets us up for eternity in heaven whilst clean living, god fearing and highly moral Protestants are confined to an eternity of sulphury torment along with the murderers, goat rapists and supporters of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

You will recall the Church's teaching that there is a purgatory, and that the souls therein are helped by the suffrages of the faithful.............

......or as we know it, Boundary Park.