And the crowd turns.....

so the last 15 minutes of yesterdays was the most exciting eh!!!!!!!.

Regardless of the ups an downs we had, what I don't agree with is our own fans turning on our own team. That is so wrong.

We are all entitled to our opinion and pay our money on the gate too, but to disrespect your own team like you were singing well, how's that going to help??????????? Gregans face when he dropped down to his knees after that 2nd goal went in said it all and he just stared at the RRE end when certain fans were singing how "crap" we were will be the memory I take away from yesterdays game. Our captain facing the wrath of the fans on his chuffing knees. My heart bled.

Well the team got you back didn't they??.....and those that left early??....it ain't over until the fat lady sings and you should know being latics fans she normally is screaming her head off when it all happens in that 90 plus minutes. I am not the world's biggest Grean fan, but the man stands there at the end of each game an claps the fans regardless if he and the team have had a good day/bad day and is usually the last man off

FFS, get behind your team, yes they are going to drop some howlers and our defence did, but we also need to score goals too

I love to sing our teams praises, I love to stand up when I can too to do it, but to sing how crap we are???.....NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the last 15 minutes of yesterdays was the most exciting eh!!!!!!!.

Regardless of the ups an downs we had, what I don't agree with is our own fans turning on our own team. That is so wrong.

We are all entitled to our opinion and pay our money on the gate too, but to disrespect your own team like you were singing well, how's that going to help??????????? Gregans face when he dropped down to his knees after that 2nd goal went in said it all and he just stared at the RRE end when certain fans were singing how "crap" we were will be the memory I take away from yesterdays game. Our captain facing the wrath of the fans on his chuffing knees. My heart bled.

Well the team got you back didn't they??.....and those that left early??....it ain't over until the fat lady sings and you should know being latics fans she normally is screaming her head off when it all happens in that 90 plus minutes. I am not the world's biggest Grean fan, but the man stands there at the end of each game an claps the fans regardless if he and the team have had a good day/bad day and is usually the last man off

FFS, get behind your team, yes they are going to drop some howlers and our defence did, but we also need to score goals too

I love to sing our teams praises, I love to stand up when I can too to do it, but to sing how crap we are???.....NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good post pal. Agree with you, to be honest i was not a very happy person walking up them steps after the 2nd swindon goal. but yet i will still be there at the next home game. I felt so sorry for gregan yesterday when he saw people giving him the V Sign and other gestures.

I wasn't joining it with the singing or walking out, but the nature of those two goals was the cause of it imho. 2 ridiculously easy goals for swindon, not so much dropping 2 points as handing them over on a silver platter.

Had we conceded 2 well worked goals, crafted by swindon, it might not have had the same reaction - sure there would have been moans, but not the same sudden outpouring of emotion.

Anway, aside from that, how was the decision on the free kick a foul when a few moments earlier blackman has received a straight arm push but not got a decision? Inconsistent reffing strikes again!

One other problem is the home fans have been starved of anything decent for months. The last months of Sheridans reign were horrendous and some seem to be thinking that a draw against Stockport and then throwing a win away against Swindon is not acceptable. There are things that need sorting and the keeper and CB issues will bite DP on the backside if he doesnt get something sorted out soon, but I really do think we need to give this side at least 3 months before we can really start to form a reasonable opinion on what this season holds for us.

One other problem is the home fans have been starved of anything decent for months. The last months of Sheridans reign were horrendous and some seem to be thinking that a draw against Stockport and then throwing a win away against Swindon is not acceptable. There are things that need sorting and the keeper and CB issues will bite DP on the backside if he doesnt get something sorted out soon, but I really do think we need to give this side at least 3 months before we can really start to form a reasonable opinion on what this season holds for us.

Exactly what DP said in yesterdays programme, we need 10-12 games in. The boo boys on the terraces seem to be in the main, the younger generation - no patience these days.

It was not good and I will not participate in that kinda of vocal support.

Exactly what DP said in yesterdays programme, we need 10-12 games in. The boo boys on the terraces seem to be in the main, the younger generation - no patience these days.

It was not good and I will not participate in that kinda of vocal support.

fair point but gregan and hazell have been playing together for over a season now,who have we got playing in the reserves at centre half,no way will DP drop brill yet either

We are all entitled to our opinion and pay our money on the gate too, but to disrespect your own team like you were singing well, how's that going to help???????????

Well the team got you back didn't they??.....and those that left early??....it ain't over until the fat lady sings and you should know being latics fans she normally is screaming her head off when it all happens in that 90 plus minutes.

Mrs. S. was so busy texting the second Swindon goal, she assumed that, with the mass exit from the already sparsely-populated Chady End, the final whistle must have gone. She then said she would love it, just love it, if we equalised after so many had deserted the team in its minute of need.

The Swindon keeper's grin was from ear to ear at the crazy way in which his team had taken the lead. He was talking to one of our fans stood behind the goal, grinning and shaking his head.

Then I knew as soon as that ball left Lee's foot that ithe keeper was beaten and it had every chance of going in the net. He wasn't grinning any more as he left the field in disbelief. I had a mental flashback to Andy Goram when Cecere got the second goal in the Play-off and the minute that followed it.

That's what supporting Latics is all about - a disastrous error by Hazell when he had enough time and space to launch an attack for us to get the winner, followed by the get-out-of-Scottish-jail-free card played flukily by Lee.

We haven't won at home for ten games since Valentine's Day and many appear to have ended their love affair with Latics. It's not the end of the world. Bring on Brentford and let's have another Orient atmosphere.

Thank you Mrs S.......not even on the terraces and wishing for an "oh so last minute, wipe that smirk off your face goal."

To be honest, being in the RRE, I thought yesterdays equaliser had hit a latics player on the arse and deflected in......the bloody post did it instead eh.....lol...our new striker, solid up front and is always on the line. I defo need new glasses....lol

And thaks for the memory flash back Mr S...I remember that game too.......

Mrs. S. was so busy texting the second Swindon goal, she assumed that, with the mass exit from the already sparsely-populated Chady End, the final whistle must have gone. She then said she would love it, just love it, if we equalised after so many had deserted the team in its minute of need.

The Swindon keeper's grin was from ear to ear at the crazy way in which his team had taken the lead. He was talking to one of our fans stood behind the goal, grinning and shaking his head.

Then I knew as soon as that ball left Lee's foot that ithe keeper was beaten and it had every chance of going in the net. He wasn't grinning any more as he left the field in disbelief. I had a mental flashback to Andy Goram when Cecere got the second goal in the Play-off and the minute that followed it.

That's what supporting Latics is all about - a disastrous error by Hazell when he had enough time and space to launch an attack for us to get the winner, followed by the get-out-of-Scottish-jail-free card played flukily by Lee.

We haven't won at home for ten games since Valentine's Day and many appear to have ended their love affair with Latics. It's not the end of the world. Bring on Brentford and let's have another Orient atmosphere.

This is very true we haven't witnessed a good home performance and a good win in along while and it has tested peoples faith big time those who have floated away can be won back but it is going to require some improvement in performance before that happens 4000 home fans today a string of good performances and that can go up to 5 and 6000 but their has to be an improvement and no shooting ourselves in the foot either.

I left when the fourth official held the board up for injury time, not because I was disgusted but because I thought the level of performance was crap from some players and I wanted to get the car out of the car park and get home lol.

Thing is Our defence has been kack in every game we have played this season at millwall Greegan Gilbert and Hazel were awful.

I will be at our next game but will the hangers on? We had the 2nd lowest attendance in the league yesterday and the football on display is amateurish at best at times these days.

My mate who’s an Oldham fan actually went to Eastlands yesterday he had a free ticket but it was only £28 quid yesterday for an adult.

If we criticise the fans that turn up at BP to much who’s going to be left?

I despair with our defence and Parker the lightweight but penny must be blind if he thinks Hazel and Gregan is a good partnership drop them and try something else.

Also has chris taylor beat a man out wide and crossed a ball yet? Ive been to all the games and must of missed it if it has happened?

#

It shouldnt be that way though, Diego. We should of been home and dry yesterday sitting pretty with three points. Typical Latics - dominate a home match for 60 odd minutes then for some reason decide to stop playing and start sitting deeper and deeper trying to defend a 1-0 lead.

Year after year, we seem to have the constant inability to kill of teams. Until we make this "what supporting latics is all about" - then we'll be playing football at a higher level than League 1 and will be seeing alot more turning up to games.

I left after Swindon's first goal. One, because like i've just said - we should of had the game finished and i'm sick of the same thing happening constantly. Two, because I was fed up of numpties behind shouting obscenities at various players and for players to shoot - even when shots werent on.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It shouldnt be that way though, Diego. We should of been home and dry yesterday sitting pretty with three points. Typical Latics - dominate a home match for 60 odd minutes then for some reason decide to stop playing and start sitting deeper and deeper trying to defend a 1-0 lead.

Year after year, we seem to have the constant inability to kill of teams. Until we make this "what supporting latics is all about" - then we'll be playing football at a higher level than League 1 and will be seeing alot more turning up to games.

I left after Swindon's first goal. One, because like i've just said - we should of had the game finished and i'm sick of the same thing happening constantly. Two, because I was fed up of numpties behind shouting obscenities at various players and for players to shoot - even when shots werent on.

I know it shouldn't be that way and it's hard to get used to it, when it keeps happening. You also experience it with Dale. What I can't understand is how leaving the ground early solves anything. Staying yesterday gave some satisfaction against the "numpties".

Kyle said he left early to get out of the car pak, but I would have thought there's a better prospect of that happening after the final whistle.