Inglorious Basterds

Ackey

Saw this last night with Dave (after a hot Nando's - it'll become apparent why this matters shortly).

Thought the film as a whole was outstanding. Entertaining and well paced throughout.

Couple of typical Tarantino moments where it feels more like an M&S commercial than a movie but they're totally forgiveable.

The comedy is outstanding. Without spoiling it all I will say to those who've seen it is "correcto".

One thing though - go for a pee just before it starts. In typical Tatantino fassion it's very long, and when you've had 5 glasses of Sprite at Nando's and 3/4's of bucket of Sprite at the cinema you run this risk of making a mess - the film being too good to nip out of!

8.5/10

Ste

Edited by Ackey

Does having Brad Pitt in it make it woman-friendly enough or is it just one for the boys?

It's one for the boys. Melanie Laurent makes sure of that, she's bloody gorgeous.

Though, depends on the woman really. If she actually likes films, then she will probably get this....not a "date" movie though!

IT turns out it's already out on DVD and someone in the office has a copy :unsure: I will report back on my findings

If it's any good could you upload it to watchmoviesonline? They only have a spurious Russian copy which was obviously filmed on a mobile phone in a cinema in St. Petersburg.

If it's any good could you upload it to watchmoviesonline? They only have a spurious Russian copy which was obviously filmed on a mobile phone in a cinema in St. Petersburg.

I know naught of such things. Might give you the DVD after I've seen it though.

It's one for the boys.

You'd think, wouldn't you, but i'm having to drag my brother-in-law to see it because he thinks it sounds a bit violent and he'd rather watch Japanese Beatles tribute bands all afternoon. :rolleyes:

and no i'm not going to see it because of Brad Pitt. Or Melanie Laurent, for that matter.

You'd think, wouldn't you, but i'm having to drag my brother-in-law to see it because he thinks it sounds a bit violent and he'd rather watch Japanese Beatles tribute bands all afternoon. :rolleyes:

and no i'm not going to see it because of Brad Pitt. Or Melanie Laurent, for that matter.

slightly off tolpic but ...

livin in japan and workin with a guy in a japanese beatles tribute band called Beat Less.... i can honestly say i have never heard them play. and dont want to.

but if ur brother-in-law needs any info let me know. <_<