What's the Yorkshire part of Oldham coming to?

I read that with a growing sense of despair for mankind and a certainty that if that had happened to me or any of my loved ones I would not rest until the perpetrators were dead. Somewhat hypocritical I know, but when it comes to family I'll take revenge over "justice" every time thanks.

I read that with a growing sense of despair for mankind and a certainty that if that had happened to me or any of my loved ones I would not rest until the perpetrators were dead. Somewhat hypocritical I know, but when it comes to family I'll take revenge over "justice" every time thanks.

Pretty much the same thing did happen to me, and I can confirm that if I had managed to find the pair who did it they would have met with extremely unpleasant ends.

Noticing the comments beneath it – are a couple of posters actually suggesting that it was a gang of Asians who did it? After they were out for a walk above Delph? With their dogs?

That was also my interpretation.

If I register on the Chron site, do you think I'd get away with a comment along the lines of, "Nice to see casual racism alive and well. It's the white scum that drag this town down, not the asians. And if someone reads this to the perpetrators (I'll assume they can't read for themselves), tell them I hope they die a slow and painful death."

If I register on the Chron site, do you think I'd get away with a comment along the lines of, "Nice to see casual racism alive and well. It's the white scum that drag this town down, not the asians. And if someone reads this to the perpetrators (I'll assume they can't read for themselves), tell them I hope they die a slow and painful death."

It won't be printed if the editor thinks you are criticising the dogs.

If you are being chased by a crocodile run away in zig-zags, despite being able to run as fast as a horse, crocodiles can't turn sharply. I presume this works for alligators but not 100% sure.

See you later alligator

After 'while crocodile

See you later alligator

So long, that's all, goodbye

Pretty much the same thing did happen to me, and I can confirm that if I had managed to find the pair who did it they would have met with extremely unpleasant ends.

Noticing the comments beneath it – are a couple of posters actually suggesting that it was a gang of Asians who did it? After they were out for a walk above Delph? With their dogs?

Is it that strange ?

And the incident took place in Scouthead - a fair way away from Delph.

Well it depends who you believe, and your own experiences I suppose. But surely any reasonable person who leave ethnicity out of it altogether ? Scum's scum, innit ?

Is it that strange ?

And the incident took place in Scouthead - a fair way away from Delph.

I don't know that way at all really so I'll take your word about the location. You'll go a long way before you find Muslims out walking a dog though. I don't agree with many aspects of Islam but it's spot on about dogs being minging filthy creatures, not like cats which are ace.

I don't know that way at all really so I'll take your word about the location. You'll go a long way before you find Muslims out walking a dog though. I don't agree with many aspects of Islam but it's spot on about dogs being minging filthy creatures, not like cats which are ace.

That's a bit silly really....you know as well as I do that many Asians live a non-muslim lifestyle and walk round with Staffs. You will also find that Dovestones of an evening is sometimes frequented by gangs of Asians and so it's quite plausible that the perpertrators in Scouthead - parts of which are as near to Oldham as Delph - could be Asian. Although why those on the Chron have come to this conclusion I don't know - if it's because the car involved was a white Toyota then, well..... but there were a lot of witnesses apparently so it wouldn't take long for word to get around...whoever did it went too far and needs locking up...

And I :censored:ing hate dogs too. But if one so much as snarled at me I wouldn't volley one like Stitch the 'ard bastard - I'd be on my toes, shouting at the owners as I run...and would probably end up like the poor jogger.

That's a bit silly really....you know as well as I do that many Asians live a non-muslim lifestyle and walk round with Staffs. You will also find that Dovestones of an evening is sometimes frequented by gangs of Asians and so it's quite plausible that the perpertrators in Scouthead - parts of which are as near to Oldham as Delph - could be Asian. Although why those on the Chron have come to this conclusion I don't know - if it's because the car involved was a white Toyota then, well..... but there were a lot of witnesses apparently so it wouldn't take long for word to get around...whoever did it went too far and needs locking up...

And I :censored:ing hate dogs too. But if one so much as snarled at me I wouldn't volley one like Stitch the 'ard bastard - I'd be on my toes, shouting at the owners as I run...and would probably end up like the poor jogger.

Ah - well I'm more than well enough acquainted with the wannabe gangster with his dog, but I'd not really have associated it with Asian bad boys, it's pretty much a West Indian thing round my manor (which is not stereotyping at all... I have a mate who volunteers at /Battersea Dogs Home, it's horrible the stories he can tell you of potential adoptors taking their mutt with them and trying to see which of the ones needing a home will go for it). Can't honestly say I would associate country walks with any none white groups (which maybe is stereotyping) but then again a place to park your car up is much the same for pesky kids whatever their race or culture.

But yes, dogs are :censored:ty smelly bastards.

Ah - well I'm more than well enough acquainted with the wannabe gangster with his dog, but I'd not really have associated it with Asian bad boys, it's pretty much a West Indian thing round my manor (which is not stereotyping at all... I have a mate who volunteers at /Battersea Dogs Home, it's horrible the stories he can tell you of potential adoptors taking their mutt with them and trying to see which of the ones needing a home will go for it). Can't honestly say I would associate country walks with any none white groups (which maybe is stereotyping) but then again a place to park your car up is much the same for pesky kids whatever their race or culture.

But yes, dogs are :censored:ty smelly bastards.

This thread has just reminded me of how people at school used to say Asians were scared of dogs...ha ha....like ALL Asians had a phobia of dogs or something....I did go to a pretty racist and racially segregated senior school though.