What's the Yorkshire part of Oldham coming to?

This thread has just reminded me of how people at school used to say Asians were scared of dogs...ha ha....like ALL Asians had a phobia of dogs or something....I did go to a pretty racist and racially segregated senior school though.

Not all stereotypes are without truth. As I say, there is a deep anti-dog thing going on within Islam, and good on them for it. It's not just for the scary factor that the Americans had dogs snapping at the exposed knackers of torture victims in Iraq, they would find it extremely degrading in any case (as well as it being degrading for them to be naked - they did think it through)

But if one so much as snarled at me I wouldn't volley one like Stitch the 'ard bastard - I'd be on my toes, shouting at the owners as I run...and would probably end up like the poor jogger.

I'm certainly no hard bastard, but I do possess a mean volley (:wink:) and aren't scared of domesticated dogs. I've booted a few in the past, came with doing a paper round for 3 years. The alternative was a potential savaging......or having your pants ripped off, as my own lovable hound once did to our postman. :lol:

Guest sheridans_world
Not all stereotypes are without truth. As I say, there is a deep anti-dog thing going on within Islam, and good on them for it.

I wonder how they manage with cooking them in Kebab shops....

I'm certainly no hard bastard, but I do possess a mean volley (:wink:) and aren't scared of domesticated dogs. I've booted a few in the past, came with doing a paper round for 3 years. The alternative was a potential savaging......or having your pants ripped off, as my own lovable hound once did to our postman. :lol:

I truly believe dogs can sense fear, so when they come across me they're on the front foot from the start....bullying me and giving it the big 'un....

Well it's the fear they can smell or the :censored: I've just laid in me kecks..

Guest sheridans_world
Do you want to report yourself for that?

No not really, our local Kebab shop is run by asian's who I know very well. They all follow islam. My comment is about the content of the kebab meat so if you wish I can report myself for liable against the content of their meat?

I truly believe dogs can sense fear, so when they come across me they're on the front foot from the start....bullying me and giving it the big 'un....

Well it's the fear they can smell or the :censored: I've just laid in me kecks..

Totally agree - I'm somewhere between you and Stitch in my approach, I am scared :censored:less but have learnt that they are as scared of you as you are of them. Standing big and screaming violent death threats at them seems to do the trick, although I'm always baring the volley in mind, with the slight concern that I would probably swing my shot off with sufficient power to land the canine hell-hound's skull across the Thames, but miss and fall over leaving it to savage my exposed testicles whilst it's mates went for my throat. I was nearly late for Leicester away last year as I felt the need to go after one bloke and tell him what I thought of him standing by whilst I had a 5 minute set piece with his little darlings.

No not really, our local Kebab shop is run by asian's who I know very well. They all follow islam. My comment is about the content of the kebab meat so if you wish I can report myself for liable against the content of their meat?

What, some of your best friends are Pakis who cook dogs and sell them in kebabs?

Guest sheridans_world

Please do not use racist terms, Andy.

1. I didnt say they were my best friends.

2. I hardly need to fill you in about the (ridiculous) rumours that kebab's are made from dog meat.

Please do not use racist terms, Andy.

1. I didnt say they were my best friends.

2. I hardly need to fill you in about the (ridiculous) rumours that kebab's are made from dog meat.

Erm, thanks for clarifying. Apologies for my thoughtless racist attitudes, which would no doubt have offended the local businessmen who you know well.

Guest sheridans_world
Erm, thanks for clarifying. Apologies for my thoughtless racist attitudes, which would no doubt have offended the local businessmen who you know well.

Anytime, you know the rules.

Come on now, you would be offended if a pakistani refered to you as an 'Ingy', Andy.

I know. What with me being a Welsh Fenian :wink: . I mean, I myself used to know th guys in my Rochdale kebab shop very well, and indeed would use the word, "Paki," with them, but I thought it was clear that I used it in context just then to contrast a fairly blunt and offensive racial stereotype and the stock response of the person using it.

I know. What with me being a Welsh Fenian :wink: . I mean, I myself used to know th guys in my Rochdale kebab shop very well, and indeed would use the word, "Paki," with them, but I thought it was clear that I used it in context just then to contrast a fairly blunt and offensive racial stereotype and the stock response of the person using it.

Did you ask them if they cooked dogs? Or even walked dogs?

I think the cat vs dog thing comes down to their intelligence. Dogs are just playful, dumb and want to be loved by everyone, whereas cats are insightful and intelligent and dont take crap from anyone. As we speak my cat is licking the :censored:e from its own asshole. I'd take a pic but that would just be wierd.....