Suprise Suprise

Guest sheridans_world

Apparently its all going off inside now, i am listening to the commentary and they are all rushing the front.

EDIT: Sound like the stewards aren't taking any crap, one steward has just tackles a Millwall fan lol.

Edited by dec666

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

listenin to it on the radio now, sounds like absolute carnage

lol, sounds like a right laugh. It's a just a shame it doesn't stop at a few people running on the pitch, we've already heard of one stabbing and i fear there will be more.

yup and this lad was prob in the stadium a week earlier singing murderer to byfield and last year bood hughes,

where are there holier than thou fans now?

You really really are pathetic!!! Do I have to explain AGAIN what I said in the live chat last Saturday??? Which is what led you to think the commentators had said they were singing murderer at him??? When they'd said nothing of the sort. This is how utter bile becomes truth...

They hadn't forgotten the 6-0 when they were planning the 1-0...

Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes."

Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a west ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Meanwhile Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

Edited by dec666

Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes."

Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a west ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Meanwhile Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

How incredibly stupid can you get?