The Team Meal

lol, its all very random. esp, the pic of the kitchen staff.

I can't help but feel that some sort of marketing deal is being played out here :) Still, why not? Seen from a well known fan on here's Facebook that it's a very decent curryhouse, so might give it a crack if I do a family meal type thing on my birthday. I won't be hiring any of the management team to model for greetings cards though!

Is that a euphemism?

There was a big Viz expose about Prince Edward announcing that he was theatrical, as it explained, were Danny La Rue and Liberace. I am perfectly prepared to accept that a footballer might just have slightly rubbish fashion sense though. It's happened before, and I know nothing at all about whether Jacobson is married*

* As were Jeremy Thorpe, Oscar Wilde, Admiral Lord Louis Mountbatten and Robert Baden-Powell

I can't help but feel that some sort of marketing deal is being played out here :) Still, why not? Seen from a well known fan on here's Facebook that it's a very decent curryhouse, so might give it a crack if I do a family meal type thing on my birthday. I won't be hiring any of the management team to model for greetings cards though!

Gowd, you live in London; try one of these they're great:

http://www.rasarestaurants.com/UserPages/index.aspx