Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the club know, its already been reported in the sun, the advertiser & the MEN also soccer AM want them as Soccerettes in december.

Gutted I wasn't mentioned in the video :(

Clearly I am just not keeping up with things. Good to know they're getting exposure, keep up the good work ladies.

PS. Can anyone post the links to the afore mentioned newspaper reports. Much obliged.

Woof.

As a future physician (I hope) as well I don't endorse binge drinking either but it doesn't mean that I don't do it after all 2 pints of Stella is a binge drink. Who's your friend in Durham- if they're medical its quite likely I will know them.

Best video so far! :lol:

:laught16: at the "daddy issues" doctor skit.

Look, I like the girls a lot. They seem good fun and are obviously doing pretty well off the back of their video. They have given Latics a lot of publicity and are both good looking girls, Sarah especially.

BUT

Come on. In no known universe is that video in anyway funny. I know all you guys think you have a chance with these 2 girls but come on, think straight! Sarah is model quality and Pink Card Lady (sorry, your name escapes me) is very pretty too. They aren't gonna touch someone wearing a slightly to tight polyester Latics shirt trying to show off by drinking as many pints of bitter as they can. You dont need to feign amusement at everything they do!!

I wish the girls every success, I admire people making success of themselves.

Look, I like the girls a lot. They seem good fun and are obviously doing pretty well off the back of their video. They have given Latics a lot of publicity and are both good looking girls, Sarah especially.

BUT

Come on. In no known universe is that video in anyway funny. I know all you guys think you have a chance with these 2 girls but come on, think straight! Sarah is model quality and Pink Card Lady (sorry, your name escapes me) is very pretty too. They aren't gonna touch someone wearing a slightly to tight polyester Latics shirt trying to show off by drinking as many pints of bitter as they can. You dont need to feign amusement at everything they do!!

I thought the, "treat them mean, keep them keen," was my angle?

I thought the, "treat them mean, keep them keen," was my angle?

lol

I find 2 good looking American girls suddenly being associated with Oldham Athletic funny, but thats it. lol. If Halle Berry mentioned she watched a Latics DVD once, The saddo's on here would be sending her emails.

I would LOVE to see the private messages the girls have recieved. I bet some of them are truly cringeworthy.

lol

I find 2 good looking American girls suddenly being associated with Oldham Athletic funny, but thats it. lol. If Halle Berry mentioned she watched a Latics DVD once, The saddo's on here would be sending her emails.

I would LOVE to see the private messages the girls have recieved. I bet some of them are truly cringeworthy.

The chatting in the thread I don't mind. But what amused me more was the fact some in the thread I hadn't seen (or on the extreme rare occasion) contribute to any of the football topic threads :lol:

Edited by ste1987

BUT

Oh boy, we're not trying to be funny -- we're just having fun. :wink: Cheers xx

BUT

What was it you said?

Oh yes, I am just having a laugh, why does every take everything seriously.

Give it, but can't take methinks.

It's funnier than your wind ups put it that way. But then what isn't :grin: