Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just interested if you have any idea how much money each click earns for the club?

I wouldn't be surprised if Rummy knows the answer to that one. But the specifics of a deal can vary dramatically from site to site.

The amounts of money that can change hands from banner adverts etc on web sites can be huge - e.g. £200 for a click that leads to the purchase of a particular mobile phone contract. It wouldn't surprise me if a registered and opened Bet365 account from here brought in £20+. But it may not - some sites pay on banner hits alone, whereas others reward total visits to any page on the source as some sort of package deal.

Sometime a simple 1p-10p per visit through a banner advertisement that doesn't result in a sale. Sometimes 1p for every 10 visits to a page on the overall site, regardless of whether or not any of those visits follow an advert.

As I say, the income that can be generate will vary widely from site to site and from banner to banner. But whatever the amount, big or small, it's good to be wilfully wasting my time generating much needed funds for Oldham Athletic.

It is he who carries said tea bag (appropriately brewed I'd like to add) to bosses desk, to which he serves bevarage with cucumber sandwiches and Viscount biscuits.

Rummy. Can I ask why the T*** word is very prevailent recently?