Good Result

Everyone knows he's boring. He thinks he knows more, speaks better and is superior to everyone else.

If you don't like the way people are on here, if you don't think they are intelligent enough, why do you still come on here? Why don't you go on some other forum full of people who are more to your needs?

Might be something to do with the attention he receives..........maybe it makes up for the lack of attention he receives offline.....one can only wonder.

Come on, Corp. That's a bit lame. Are you implying that there's no one here but you who's articulate?

You do yourself a disservice with some of the cheap shots you've been taking recently.

Please forgive me. I've been under a certain amount of strain.

And, to make matters worse, my football club is in the process of being downscaled.

If you don't like the way people are on here, if you don't think they are intelligent enough, why do you still come on here? Why don't you go on some other forum full of people who are more to your needs?

Or more to the point, why do you and certain others feel the need to complain about the 0.5-1% of threads on which I feature when you can have no end of the type of discussions you seek on the other 99-99.5% of threads? And completely ignore the Elephant in the Room to boot.

Just a thought.

Might be something to do with the attention he receives..........maybe it makes up for the lack of attention he receives offline.....one can only wonder.

It's nothing like that. I have too much attention to cope with offline, if anything.

I see this kind of thing as more of a favour to people like you. A kind of service to fans of OAFC. You'll thank me when you see, as is being proved all the time, that I called it right. Certain people will be able to celebrate when they get the little non-league club in a little ground in hostile territory that they so eagerly desire.