Big Fin. I really don't think you should steal my thunder. I do believe I can claim credit for this one in a (relatively) sober moment of inspiration ;)

As an eyewitness, I don't remember there being any sober moments at all after we left The Griffin.

I'm sure City fans are distraught to hear they're being 'dissed' by a club planning on building a 12000-seater stadium.

Yet another off topic comment to continue your 1 tracked thought process on the future of the club, which has been repeated many, many, times before. For goodness sake, please change your ever monotone posts and thoughts and contribute to the topic or leave your 'mission' to the the correct topic.

Yet another off topic comment to continue your 1 tracked thought process on the future of the club, which has been repeated many, many, times before. For goodness sake, please change your ever monotone posts and thoughts and contribute to the topic or leave your 'mission' to the the correct topic.

There are no threads on here on which 'off topic' comments aren't made. In fact, there is no such thing as 'off topic' comments, as you can see when you notice that the one I made grew out of the direction the thread had already taken.