Relegation material....

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not often right in September, maybe I still won't be - who knows?

They will have to get themselves sorted out though because this is as poor as I have ever seen it.

As an aside, I had an interesting conversation this evening, the person with whom I had it with informed me that Gazal and Blitz couldn't wait to get out of OAFC.

You can treat this as another my mums mates cats half brother said.... kind of story if you want, but I know I wouldn't distrust the bloke that I had the chat with.

Now, what was it I said about escape plans a few weeks ago?

Roll on FAILsworth eh?????

Derek.

I'm not often right in September, maybe I still won't be - who knows?

They will have to get themselves sorted out though because this is as poor as I have ever seen it.

As an aside, I had an interesting conversation this evening, the person with whom I had it with informed me that Gazal and Blitz couldn't wait to get out of OAFC.

You can treat this as another my mums mates cats half brother said.... kind of story if you want, but I know I wouldn't distrust the bloke that I had the chat with.

Now, what was it I said about escape plans a few weeks ago?

Roll on FAILsworth eh?????

Derek.

I said to Mad Dog and Jorvik before the masters I expected us to be borderline relegation fodder this season, they indignantly laughed the suggestion off. I'm usually right! Will we go down? I think it'll be close and another last day cliff hanger may ensue... :wink::unsure:

I said to Mad Dog and Jorvik before the masters I expected us to be borderline relegation fodder this season, they indignantly laughed the suggestion off. I'm usually right! Will we go down? I think it'll be close and another last day cliff hanger may ensue... :wink::unsure:

I think if we carry on playing with such negativity we will be long gone before then