Bye Bye........Penney!

Lorded it in here, told us what you wanted and what you didn't want!!!

Bigged yourself and lardarse Gray as the next big thing and made yourself look a right :censored:!!!

Your judgement in the market has turned out to be poor, your tactics, the same.........................you are to blame, no-one else!!

I doubt i'll see you here at Xmas!!

Bigged yourself and lardarse Gray as the next big thing and made yourself look a right :censored:!!!

Your judgement in the market has turned out to be poor, your tactics, the same.........................you are to blame, no-one else!!

Yeah, it only takes 6 games to gell a team.

Penny's replacement (who will be in around Xmas apparently), how long will you give him??

Yeah, it only takes 6 games to gell a team.

Penny's replacement (who will be in around Xmas apparently), how long will you give him??

That's the poorest team i've seen in a long time, yes it's only six games but i've got a bad feeling about the whole set-up!!

I'd be happy if he'd replaced Shez's team with a load of battlers like he had at Donny but we ain't got that, he's made a monumental :censored: up and we're relegation fodder!!!

Edited by Markoasis
language

That's the poorest team i've seen in a long time, yes it's only six games but i've got a bad feeling about the whole set-up!!

I'd be happy if he'd replaced Shez's team with a load of battlers like he had at Donny but we ain't got that, he's made a monumental :censored: up and we're relegation fodder!!!

OK, so who's to blame?

- TTA (Who have saved the club from going bust and, in my opinion, are trying to move the club forward)?

- Dave Penny (who has been given next to no time to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear)?

- The players (who have had very little time to settle)?

OK, so who's to blame?

- TTA (Who have saved the club from going bust and, in my opinion, are trying to move the club forward)?

- Dave Penny (who has been given next to no time to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear)?

- The players (who have had very little time to settle)?

Sow's ear????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We were challenging for promotion under Shez, enough said!!!

Slow starts happen, get over it!

how would this help?

ok granted we're only 6 games into the season but just out of interest at what point CAN we start calling for his head? christmas or when we're in a fight to stay up?

and at the end of the day i know the team needs to gel but they are pro footballers not a pub team and im sure we should have started to see signs of them gelling by now

ok granted we're only 6 games into the season but just out of interest at what point CAN we start calling for his head? christmas or when we're in a fight to stay up?

and at the end of the day i know the team needs to gel but they are pro footballers not a pub team and im sure we should have started to see signs of them gelling by now

Call for his head now before its too late.

hes made 2 mistakes....re-signing greagan...and signing brill...

the player he has brought in are good enough for this division,and should attain a position around 10th this season...

if he doesnt address the defence and keeper when the loan window opens then were goosed...you can have all the strikers you need and midfielders,but if your defence is like a leaky boat you knackered.

if were in bottom at christmas you can call for a change...until then its just a bad start.

Surely you have to give the manager at least 18 months? How can you judge a manager after only 6 games? This is an early test for Penney. I have every confidence that he will see it out and the team will begin to perform. What's the alternative?