My idea which would motivate the players & improve performances.

This is a superb idea which would in a stroke;

Make the players try harder

Improve performances

Increase crowds

Create a carnival atmosphere

We would, however need a sound detection sytem, a money dispenser and 14 wheelbarrows in the centre circle after the game.

At the end of the game the players line up at the Chaddy End. The announcer reads out (for example) ;

"Todays Goalkeeper......DEAN BRILL! Show your appreciation"

The crowd clap and cheer in accordance with the level of his performance. As the sound increases, so does the number of 50 pence peices dropping into his wheelbarrow. While this is going on, the player in question is walking towards the centre circle. When he gets there, he collects his wheelbarrow full of 50 pence pieces and walks down the tunnel. It is performance based pay.

After a great victory, the atmosphere would be incredible and after a poor performance the players would get the wages they deserve.

I have emailed the clubs financial department.

Improve performances

Increase crowds

We would, however need a sound detection sytem, a money dispenser and 14 wheelbarrows in the centre circle after the game.

At the end of the game the players line up at the Chaddy End. The announcer reads out (for example) ;

The crowd clap and cheer in accordance with the level of his performance. As the sound increases, so does the number of 50 pence peices dropping into his wheelbarrow. While this is going on, the player in question is walking towards the centre circle. When he gets there, he collects his wheelbarrow full of 50 pence pieces and walks down the tunnel. It is performance based pay.

After a great victory, the atmosphere would be incredible and after a poor performance the players would get the wages they deserve.

:lol:

Improve performances

Increase crowds

Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

Are you trying to get into, the guinness book of records for the most ridiculous suggestings in one day. If you cant suggest anything from the real world, I suggest you get another job that keeps your hands busier.

Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

Are you trying to get into, the guinness book of records for the most ridiculous suggestings in one day. If you cant suggest anything from the real world, I suggest you get another job that keeps your hands busier.

Yeah, I mean he missed the by the manager by the tunnel throwing custard pies at passing players that he feels have underperformed.

Yeah, I mean he missed the by the manager by the tunnel throwing custard pies at passing players that he feels have underperformed.

No, you misunderstand. Tthere would be no need for custard pies. The low amount of 50p's in the wheelbarrows would be the punishment.

I hope that cleared it up. Thanks.

No, you misunderstand. Tthere would be no need for custard pies. The low amount of 50p's in the wheelbarrows would be the punishment.

I hope that cleared it up. Thanks.

But the fans don't see what the manager wants players to do.

For example, I doubt Swen said "...and David if we go down by a goal, run all over the place and go completely out of position". He'd have required an entourage to take his pay off following the Greece game, but each of the aforementioned staff would probably have left pie-eyed dropping some of the 50p's on the way.

But the fans don't see what the manager wants players to do.

For example, I doubt Swen said "...and David if we go down by a goal, run all over the place and go completely out of position". He'd have required an entourage to take his pay off following the Greece game, but each of the aforementioned staff would probably have left pie-eyed dropping some of the 50p's on the way.

You dont get paid playing for England, well only expenses.

If Abbott got a hat trick against Leeds, you don't think he would deserve a bonus? Brill deserved his full wage last match did he?

I'm fed up of small minded people on here.

Improve performances

Increase crowds

thats more like it - best idea yet :grin:

but there has got to be a punishment for the player with less money and least clapping. :grin:

thats more like it - best idea yet :grin:

but there has got to be a punishment for the player with less money and least clapping. :grin:

This isn't a laughing matter, I think there are major benefits to the scheme. I am devising the sound/dispensing system now. Once I finish the initial drawings, I am going to email my idea to the clubs commercial department.

I will be willing to email a copy of the drawings to anyone who wants to see them.

This isn't a laughing matter, I think there are major benefits to the scheme. I am devising the sound/dispensing system now. Once I finish the initial drawings, I am going to email my idea to the clubs commercial department.

I will be willing to email a copy of the drawings to anyone who wants to see them.

You could have your own show

Erm- am I right in thinking that outfield players get a bonus for scoring, defenders often get a bonus for keeping a clean sheet and goalkeepers do as well and the team get a bonus for winning. Is this not performance related pay- you play well you get more money- we do this already.

Not in my plan. The pay is entirely based on supporter opinion.

So Dean Brill would have to keep a clean sheet and save 2 penalties before he gets any sort of money, Chris Taylor would just have to play and he'd be paid loads- its far too subjective and won't work.