Has anyone seen any of these young Hungarians Play?

We seem to have alot of them in the youth/reserve team these days, are they any good or are they just Liverpool cast off's?

Most of them looked a bit :censored: when I saw them at Salford City, but the striker (Tischler) looked decent. Porter-esque physiche, scored a header on the night.

Striker Patrik Tischler is in the squad for tomorrow's game.

Yeah, I saw that. I say lets try some of these out, we're not exactly on fire with our own players at the mo are we?

Not that I think we have a bad squad, just what harm can it do to look at these players?

I think its only a matter of time before they are seriously pushing competition. Maybe thats why Penney thinks no more loans are required.

More so for Tischler. I'd like to see him have a first team run about.

Hopefully this is the case, but I'm a bit worried that there are two CB's amongst the MTK players and neither of them are in the squad tomorrow when we have no CB cover. Surely if they are that close to the first XI one of them would be on the bench?

Most of them looked a bit :censored: when I saw them at Salford City, but the striker (Tischler) looked decent. Porter-esque physiche, scored a header on the night.

Same at Stalyvegas, Tischler was average but scored there too - might have summat about him! I agree with the 'Porteresque' comment.

Same at Stalyvegas, Tischler was average but scored there too - might have summat about him! I agree with the 'Porteresque' comment.

Was Tischler the one who started up front against Halifax, or was that the lad who was injured against Bury?