Fleming & Ollerenshaw

Here is a chat between the two on Facebook. Make of it what you will, thought it made interesting reading, and an insight into how a team's goalkeepers get on.

"Josh Ollerenshaw: alright mate hows it going?

17 August at 22:53

Greg Fleming

Alrite lad am fine how u? How u getting on? U still at oldham or out on loan?

20 August at 13:57

Josh Ollerenshaw

good. im ok thanks mate. was ment to be going stalybridge on loan but they got a keeper in, so im waitin to hear from any other club now. played 1 full so far for the reserves. the reserve league starts soon tho

20 August at 20:19

Greg Fleming

Whats the new keeper like? When does the reserve season start?

20 August at 20:47

Josh Ollerenshaw

Nothing special... good shot stopper.. but nothing speical. Erm.. 2 weeks i think, was ment to be next week but the 1st team have got a cup game next week on the same day so its been postponed.

You been gettin good results?

20 August at 20:59

Greg Fleming

U been on the bench? Yeah had a decent result last week so hopefully win again 2moro. Who u got 2moro?

21 August at 16:30"

Edited by davemathieson

Here is a chat between the two on Facebook. Make of it what you will, thought it made interesting reading, and an insight into how a team's goalkeepers get on.

Greg Fleming

Josh Ollerenshaw

good. im ok thanks mate. was ment to be going stalybridge on loan but they got a keeper in, so im waitin to hear from any other club now. played 1 full so far for the reserves. the reserve league starts soon tho

Greg Fleming

Josh Ollerenshaw

Nothing special... good shot stopper.. but nothing speical. Erm.. 2 weeks i think, was ment to be next week but the 1st team have got a cup game next week on the same day so its been postponed.

Greg Fleming

U been on the bench? Yeah had a decent result last week so hopefully win again 2moro. Who u got 2moro?

Dean Brill

Alright lads mind if I jump in here? You fancy meeting up on Claytons on Tuesday night to teach me how to catch a ball? Nice one

22 August at 17:30

Greg Fleming

Josh Ollerenshaw

Greg Fleming

Josh Ollerenshaw

Greg Fleming

OH MY GOD! A normal conversation between two people!!!

Greg Fleming

Josh Ollerenshaw

Greg Fleming

Josh Ollerenshaw

Greg Fleming

You're right, sounds like a conspiracy....all we need now is photographics evidence of them both meeting in Tesco and we'll have them banged to rights!

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

How dare 2 young guys in the same profession discuss how each other is getting on - oh wait, I get it now, possibly it's aiming to be another 'let's have a pop at Brill' thread - ace!!??

Everything is Brill's fault. In fact, I'm sure it's down to him that fuel prices have gone through the roof.......

Forget it. Just wanted to point something out nobody else has spotted. If I ever went to games, I'd never boo anyone, and never have done in the past, apart from the opposition. I will never make a topic and call it 'Player X is poo'.

Never mind.

is player x a new signing ?

How dare 2 young guys in the same profession discuss how each other is getting on - oh wait, I get it now, possibly it's aiming to be another 'let's have a pop at Brill' thread - ace!!??

That's a bit unfair. I think the point in the original post was the fact that Ollerenshaw's described Brill as 'nothing special', on a website where people can read it (rather than keeping it to private messages or emails). And while he's right, if someone new started in my office and i went on Facebook and told the person they replaced that they were 'nothing special' my boss might want to have a word.