4th Choice Left Back

:lol: i see you boys are all pulling your plonker over Alan Sheehan. just shows the gulf in class between the teams that your all getting excited over a player that cant even get in our reserves. Happy Days :laught16:

He's on loan, he's one of yours.

Has Beckford signed a new contract yet or is he going on a free still?

:lol: i see you boys are all pulling your plonker over Alan Sheehan. just shows the gulf in class between the teams that your all getting excited over a player that cant even get in our reserves. Happy Days :laught16:

:lol: i see you boys are all pulling your plonker over Chris Taylor. just shows the gulf in class between the teams that your all getting excited over a player that won't leave for a "big" club. Happy Days :laught16:

Yet ur all w@nking over a player from the ishman league who's out of contract in the summer :OASISscarf:

oh how the mighty have fallen.

yeh, nice one, THANKS. 2 assists= 2 goals. MOM Cheers for that.

Nine years yesterday, Leeds United beat AC Milan 1-0 at Elland Road in the Champions League.

FFS no wonder most people think Leeds fans are :censored: with the likes of you giving us a bad name.

Good to see Sheehan doing well he's always been decent going forward but lost confidence at the back and got caught out too often for us.

Do you think you guys would have the money to buy him permanently (around 150K I would guess) or maybe the never ending specualtion about Chris Taylor might happen with a part swap deal?

FFS no wonder most people think Leeds fans are :censored: with the likes of you giving us a bad name.

Good to see Sheehan doing well he's always been decent going forward but lost confidence at the back and got caught out too often for us.

Do you think you guys would have the money to buy him permanently (around 150K I would guess) or maybe the never ending specualtion about Chris Taylor might happen with a part swap deal?

If you offer us Sheehan + Snodgrass +£5m we'll think about it.

I think my mate's description of him as 'the Irish Roberto Carlos' was a bit over the top but he does seem a lot more confident going forward than defending. He was awful at the back vs Hartlepool but so was everyone else and he'd only just joined us (i'm not sure whether he'd even trained with the squad) so we can't really hold that against him. Looked a lot sharper yesterday, linked up really well with Taylor.

Not a chance that we have got that money to spend on Sheehan, we have our own left back Jacobsen back from injury hopefully in the next few weeks, so he may be on his way back to you after his loan spell, I think he has done really well for us though, including MotM on Saturday.