Goals v Carlisle on BBC

Big 7 games coming up

Southend - Away - We have got results there in the past two season, but they've a got a good team and are difficult to play. Lee Barnard is on form for them.

MK Dons - Home - One of the better teams in the division and have only lost once so far. If our defence isn't on form the likes of Easter, Jemal Johnson, Puncheon and Wilbraham will 'cause us problem, easily.

Yeovil Town - Home - In this line up of fixtures it's a must win and must look good doing it. It's a confidence builder for the next game especially. No excuses.

Charlton - Away - In seasons gone by we've generally done well against the bigger and better teams.....I don't know if this will be the case under our current regime. I'd like to think we'd be good enough for a 0-0....but Charlton have some real quality and could have a field day with our shakey defence.

Southampton - Home - Another one I think we are favourites to win....although they are no pushovers. The win at the weekend could kick start them into life and by the time they play us they could be in realform. Lambert will punish any mistakes we make at the back. We need to dominate from the front.

Brighton - Away - We never get anything at Brighton. Then again they're not going great this season either. I'd put us down for a draw.

Huddersfield - Home - Like MKDons they've got players to cause us problems and are one of the better teams in this division....driven by the fact it's a derby. But have Millwall exposed them? Let's see how that win effects them, it could be the start of a rough patch for them. I'm hoping a few of our players will step up to put in a performance against their former club.

The tough fixtures don't stop there either. In the next 5 games after those 7 we still have to face Leeds, Norwich and Colchester.

Look at it any way you want we've been handed quite a generous start to the season fixture wise and we just haven't taken advantage of that situation.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

they are some tough fixtures so they really need to put some good performances against southend, mk dons and yeovil especially to build up to what could potentially be a thrashing at charlton

If there is any game I'd predict Oldham to win, it would be that.

Look at it any way you want we've been handed quite a generous start to the season fixture wise and we just haven't taken advantage of that situation.

Thing is...we haven't...I agree with case in point that the teams are weaker compared to others we'll face but it just emphasises the real problem we have this season. If we were a Southern club then I'd class our start to the season as easy but when you look at Millwall, Orient and Brentford away in the first 5 games...none of those are easy London trips and credit to us, we got 4pts from them. If we average 4pts every 3 away games like that then I'll be very happy this season. As long as we back it up at home.

Edited by boundaryblue80