Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

I have heard a Rumour that Oldham have been looking at Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu and will offer him a short term deal i have not maked this news up.Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu had a great spell at Darlington and Sheff Wednesday and has been without a club since last season but has stayed fit over that that time.Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu i would take him on but Steve Marlet would want a big wage he is with out a club to my votes goes to Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu has anyone seen him play.

RoyleArmy

I have heard a Rumour that Oldham have been looking at Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu and will offer him a short term deal i have not maked this news up.Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu had a great spell at Darlington and Sheff Wednesday and has been without a club since last season but has stayed fit over that that time.Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu i would take him on but Steve Marlet would want a big wage he is with out a club to my votes goes to Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu has anyone seen him play.

RoyleArmy

wow

RoyleArmy

No thanks Robbie

RoyleArmy

It's just like going to your local library. :grin:

I'm sure all will be revealed.

Hey! It's like a game, he posts up all the words - not necessarily in the right order - and we've got to make a sentence out of them! Cool...

i posted right and its members from other board winding me up so you should please ban them and am a nice guy so please dont think off banning me am a oldham fan people should talk about the thread in that way people will do well cheers mate

do you go to oldham games at home and away are you from oldham