Get in........

Sensible comments from the boss on the official site - good comments about the work-rate and the sensible deployment of loanees.

Plus, I'm loving the comment about giving away proper free-kicks by kicking the opposition rather than mincing all over the back of them. Loving it!

Great win for the boys - and good to see Chrissy Taylor getting back in the action.

Plus, I'm loving the comment about giving away proper free-kicks by kicking the opposition rather than mincing all over the back of them. Loving it!

Yeah i thought that. Was expecting the next line to be "If you're gonna give away a foul, make sure the f**ker doesn't get back up again". He's got a point,if you're gonna foul someone do it properly, make it count. :grin:

That's what happens when you fall under a steam train... :shock::lol:

Great win today. Funny how quiet this place is tonight... :unsure:

It's quite strange really :grin:

Yet there are still one or two, knocking around the dark alleyways looking to mug you should you be positive/realistic :wink:

Edited by futchers briefs

Yeah i thought that. Was expecting the next line to be "If you're gonna give away a foul, make sure the f**ker doesn't get back up again". He's got a point,if you're gonna foul someone do it properly, make it count. :grin:

Must have tackled like hungry lions

"An astonishing 4 minutes of time was added on by the officials and a minute in Furman was booked for a lunching challenge on Moussa."