john barnes final game in charge?

minus 16 goal difference after 11 games :lol:

what where the tranmere board thinking of sacking Moore and replacing him with that :clown:

words cant describe just how bad that decision was

:laught16:

Couldnt help myself.................... had to give them a laugh out loud on their website! Couldnt have happened to a better bunch of tramps! Ha ha

you should have invited them over to our board :lol:

Oh dear! I have just been banned from The Cowsheds! I didnt swear or anything, just laughed. Checked back in 2 minutes ago to see what abuse they would give me (I got a lot last time) and they have banned me forever :lol: I was only saying about Johny Barnes being a football genious and all that. They are a fickle bunch :laught16:

tranmere fans are not happy and some want moore back too barnes out ..... Mal, I have all the time in the world for you. You try to give the long-view, a good perspective, knowing that no matter what you'll always support Tranmere, and so you might as well try to see the silver lining.

But as much as I respect another dedicated supporter of the club and team, I don't see how you can support the manager at the moment. He's useless.

We can't get Ronnie back. As if he'd come back after the disgraceful way he was booted out. He's got the Rotherham job now anyway as I understand it. The point is that we should not have sacked him, no way.

As far as the "sheep", I can't think that anyone, no matter how retarded, no matter how fickle, no matter how they wave their shoes, could possibly flip-flop back to supporting Barnes. He's a very very bad manager, and we've seen it now.

Now, while I'm thinking the unthinkable and questioning if I even want Tranmere to win the next game (I do, by the way) let's also look at the very real possibility that we go down a division, the budgets get slashed yet again... at what fictional point could our two ramshackle supporters trusts get their acts together and take over? I'd guess only after Administration to clear the debt. So that's a points deduction. Next season, already down a league.. then lose the points. Oh it's a horror story the whole thing. There will be people who say getting relegated is what the club needs, that it will be a good thing... those idiots said the same thing while Aldo was around and it's just wrong.

We need PJ to act sooner rather than later and save the club.

What annoys me at the moment is the people who criticise and argue with other Tranmere fans that are calling for Barnes to go, those fans will be here long after he has gone. We share a love of Tranmere... this does not and should not automatically equate to a love of the manager under any circumstance.

So call for Regicide, or at least let others get on with doing it.. and keep in mind this: "The King is dead; long live the King!

Edited by boboafc

Correct, although his removal is a necessity.

what where they thinking sacking Moore and getting that loser in?

i wouldnt show any anger towards Barnes, it would be the board who got my anger

surely the worst decision in Tranmeres history?

what where they thinking sacking Moore and getting that loser in?

i wouldnt show any anger towards Barnes, it would be the board who got my anger

surely the worst decision in Tranmeres history?

Never been that bothered about the Trannies, but had enough of bindippers getting on at us. You only have to see how many videos they have uploaded onto youtube when they have played at BP!

I hope they get relegated!

I would :censored: myself laughing!

Hope he stays in charge and takes the woolyback f**kers down!

plastic scousers rather than woolybacks, but thanks, it really annoys me when people call them scousers, it's really unfair to lump those of us on the civilised side of the water in with that pondlife.

just seen the highlights on BBC1. i could be wrong but i seem to remember some people on here saying we should try to sign Ian Goodison last season cos he was the kind of player we needed. thank f**k we didn't.