Oldham 5/1 to beat Charlton

bet against them. a bit of happiness whatever the result

cant stand people who say this, hear it so many times off people on forums in person, but i dont see the logic behind it

people say bit of happiness whatever happens, but you can never win in my eyes

if we win you lose money

if its an average game against Orient/Hartlepool/Wycombe etc a draw f*cks both theories

if we lose i'd be pissed off nevermind a bit of money

so taking your concept into theory, backing Charlton on Saturday @ 8/13, stick £65 on pays £40 profit (goes a decent way towards paying for the day out)

if we win you've lost another £40 and if we lose you'll be p!ssed off with the day

if we draw its even worse

Well its a good job i don't give a 5hit what you think blue pizza

Id only bet against us in an accumulator. Odds aren't good enough for a single bet.

Im not going on sat and i don't expect us to win but i may put a fiver on us doing so anyway. Id be very happy with a draw.

Id only bet against us in an accumulator. Odds aren't good enough for a single bet.

Im not going on sat and i don't expect us to win but i may put a fiver on us doing so anyway. Id be very happy with a draw.

you wouldnt be going even if you expected up to win :lol:

I know you are right, but betting on Latics alwys fails, right?!

I openly encourage against betting on us. When it comes to betting, I live by one thing: never bet on Oldham Athletic.

I've never, ever won a bet when I've placed us into the equation.

if its an average game against Orient/Hartlepool/Wycombe etc a draw f*cks both theories

:lol:

wasn't a dig at you, just a dig at the concept on the whole as i hear it so many times, just annoys me :wink:

anyway back on track ,

are you betting against on saturday? and are you going to the pub?

I have very little money until the following thur but i do fancy a small bet. I may just stick to an accumulator on internationals. I doubt i will go to the pub seeing as there is no prem on.