gregan insulted

they had the full game commentary on 909 radio 5 live.

gregan was insulted. they said he needed to lose a few pounds.

very biased toward charlton. it was why are charlton not playing well and they need to do this and that.

not much credit was given to us.

Latics started the second half level with second placed Charlton, after an epic battle at the Valley, both sides having had half chances to open the scoring in a none stop game.

The half began where the first had left off, an energetic and at times frantic affair, again both sides creating half chances, Danny Whitaker going close for Latics and Racon for Charlton, before Latics had the ball in the net on 52 minutes.

A Whitaker free kick to the back post was met by Reuben Hazell, coming in behind Sean Gregan, and deflected in off Pawel Abbott as Elliott parried - however the Latics Captain was harshly penalised for a hold on Richardson.

ref caused us that goal people are saying there was no push on Ex Leeds player Richardson

they had the full game commentary on 909 radio 5 live.

gregan was insulted. they said he needed to lose a few pounds.

very biased toward charlton. it was why are charlton not playing well and they need to do this and that.

not much credit was given to us.

Bugger! I wish I'd known! :ranting:

Same ole, same ole. The Latics are not a fashionable team and the whole World and it's dog were probably expecting an easy match for Charlton.

Wardie.

dowie was on sky sports news and he was commenting how charlton were throwing the kitchen sink at us .... but it was bread and butter for greegan & hazell ..????

The defensive brothers were immense and had a chuckle at keeping the fourth clean sheet in the last five games. Well done to both and the whole team for their performance and work rate. :applause1:

I didn't think the 5 Live commentary was particularly biased at all :huh:

There was a lot of rubbish being talked about Gregan and the start of the season, he was nowhere near as bad as people were making out. It was interseting that even during this he was still doing well on the MOTM voting.

Well done Greegs and Rubes for 4 clean sheets in 5 games.

There are heroes and cult heroes. Tom Finney would never have lowered his off-the-field standards enough to gain the latter status.

Did I ever mention* that the late great Bill Shankly helped my grandad, who was apparently Preston's hardest copper but due to hitting the scales at at least two Gregans wasn't the fastest out of the blocks, arrest an escaping villian when the former was a Preston player?

* More often than I make allegations about Gary Lineker's parties or Diego mentions his tear-up in Southend?

Did I ever mention* that the late great Bill Shankly helped my grandad, who was apparently Preston's hardest copper but due to hitting the scales at at least two Gregans wasn't the fastest out of the blocks, arrest an escaping villian when the former was a Preston player?

* More often than I make allegations about Gary Lineker's parties or Diego mentions his tear-up in Southend?

We must exchange stories sime time in case the details have been misunderstood in all the distortion. :blink:

P.S. Good to see Burton Beers advertised in Charlton.

3998905315_c5a5aecd34.jpg