New Tranmere boss ....

Did he tell you WHY he was (quite rightly IMO) banned Johnny, or did he just play the poor lickle victim?

At first I thought Blue Pizza was BRF, even mentioned it to the mods, but it turns out I was wrong. Ah well. Guess I forgot a forum can have more than one schizo loony! :grin:

yep, he told me why, but i'd rather a mod confirm to me via pm the reason, because it sounded a bit surreal!(lets say he believes outside influences made the decision for the mods here!)

TBH he wasn't arsed one bit.

Outside influence eh? :laught16: I think I might know one valid reason he was banned, but I don't really care.

Glad he's moved on. You could say he got a bit carried away. :wink:

Anyway, back to topic... has he got any original thoughts on who the new Tranny boss might be? :grin:

Edited by garcon

BRF - victim of a conspiracy! Lizards or TTA or Alan Hardy ?

After the mental trauma of being expelled from the community, BRF was last seen claiming to be the Second Coming, wearing a turqoise tracksuit.

In a cage.

Fighting a lizard.

:huh:

:getmecoat:

Edited by garcon

If that includes me, you must learn not to take me too seriously :unsure:

Except when I'm revealing truths about Alan's alien heritage, or Barry being an arse.

Maybe I should spend a lot more time on here because half the time the 15-strong cirlce of members and their non-stop mega-wit goes straight over my head. The fact is, it clutters up every thread these days and is annoying.

You I don't have a problem with cos I enjoy reading what you post up when it's got a point.

yep, he told me why, but i'd rather a mod confirm to me via pm the reason, because it sounded a bit surreal!(lets say he believes outside influences made the decision for the mods here!)

TBH he wasn't arsed one bit.

You are right, our lord made the call :grin:

george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

Praise be, Hail George :lol: