Sara Mathew

How many others got a friend request on Facebook off that Sara Mathew, the yank who came over for the Millwall game??

I got one - she probably just mined the OAFC facebook site for potential "friends"... :bored:

I'm going to be nosey and ask how did you manage to lose your way to Seattle from Derker?

I used to work at BAe at the sadly soon-to-be-closed-down site in Woodford and a job agency in the US was recruiting in the UK (and the rest of Europe) for Boeing's Commercial Airplanes divisions in Seattle.

Edited by martjs

I used to work at BAe at the sadly soon-to-be-closed-down site in Woodford and a job agency in the US was recruiting in the UK (and the rest of Europe) for Boeing's Commercial Airplanes divisions in Seattle.

Wise move, no regrets apart from the football side of things, and obviously family and friends? made easier to stay in touch via the internet though.

I don't care about the how, where and why, A latics fan is a Latics fan, that's all that matters to me. I wish we could be one big happy family again and lose the bickering (as seen on a thread offering condolances to one of our fallen this morning) and get behind the team.

Welcome once again Sara and Amber to the Latics family.