Nicky Weaver

Maybe that was the guy, he seemed quite capable whoever he was. I was sorry we could never keep lee grant, i thought he was top notch.

Another example of the boat not being pushed out when there was a signing that could have made all the difference.

Best keeper we've had at BP since Goram first time round but oh for a steady Eddie like Kelly or Hallworth - guys who play week in week out and do the job and rarely let you down.

Edited by oafcprozac

Another example of the boat not being pushed out when there was a signing that could have made all the difference.

Best keeper we've had at BP since Goram first time round but oh for a steady Eddie like Kelly or Hallworth - guys who play week in week out and do the job and rarely let you down.

Like Mark Crossley?

Craig Mawson was blonde, played under Talbot for a few games whilst pogs was injured (looked a bit like Steve Mildenhall)

FFS we really have struggled with keepers since Gary Kelly left!

Keepers since 2002 involved with the 1st team...

Pogs

Miskelly

Adam Collin

Westwood

Mawson

Mildenhall

Murphy

Day

Poke

Cronin

Grant

Pogs (2nd Spell)

Howarth

Smith T

Smith R

Knight

Legdzins

Blayney

Crossley

Beresford

O'Donnell

Fleming

Budtz

Supple

Bell

Ollerenshaw

Brill

27 keepers since 2002!!!!!!!!! And i'm sure there's a couple i've forgotten! (there was the lad we signed on loan that got Hardy suspended!)

Best by far was Grant. Worst by a country mile was O'Donnell. There are definitely ten keepers on that list worse than Brill.

Like Mark Crossley?

Lardarse was ok, but too old and too injury prone let's be honest he missed two chunks of 07-08 and the second-half of last season although I'm sure the season may have panned out better with him in the team all year and i'm sure the defence wouldn't have crumbled like it did. And i'm positive he would have got more out of Brill than Collett is doing. Teaching him a positional sense on free-kicks for one...

Craig Mawson was blonde, played under Talbot for a few games whilst pogs was injured (looked a bit like Steve Mildenhall)

FFS we really have struggled with keepers since Gary Kelly left!

Keepers since 2002 involved with the 1st team...

Pogs

Miskelly

Adam Collin

Westwood

Mawson

Mildenhall

Murphy

Day

Poke

Cronin

Grant

Pogs (2nd Spell)

Howarth

Smith T

Smith R

Knight

Legdzins

Blayney

Crossley

Beresford

O'Donnell

Fleming

Budtz

Supple

Bell

Ollerenshaw

Brill

27 keepers since 2002!!!!!!!!! And i'm sure there's a couple i've forgotten! (there was the lad we signed on loan that got Hardy suspended!)

My memory must be going, because I have no recollection of O'Donnell, Collin or Poke. :blink:

My memory must be going, because I have no recollection of O'Donnell, Collin or Poke. :blink:

O'Donnell let in THAT goal vs Millwall - Bas Savage being the beneficiary when young Richard decided to enquire as to where the linesman was popping off for his hollibobs...

Adam Collin arrived the same time as Zola from the Toon as cover for Pogs, never played.

Michael Poke was signed on loan from Southampton as cover for Day...

made his debut there...didn't have the pleasure..........................thank fook!

OASIS had a cultural excursion in Bedfordshire that day. We didn't see any football, and none of us have any memory of being near a football ground at all.

*shivers and pulls the blankets closer*

Struggling to remember this one at the mo but didn't we have that ross turnbull for a while that chelsea have signed?

yeah a day! Ronnie changed his mind after signing him a 3 month loan - preferring Day!

Aha!!! Remembered the guy who was huge, who was at Luton then played against us for the Bin Dippers, his name...........Dino Seremet! MASSIVE!

Edited by oafcprozac

yeah a day! Ronnie changed his mind after signing him a 3 month loan - preferring Day!

Aha!!! Remembered the guy who was huge, who was at Luton then played against us for the Bin Dippers, his name...........Dino Seremet! MASSIVE!

Oh yeah, seremet, As regards turnbull, typical latics eh?

I remember we had hyppia on trial but deemed him not upto it!

Wasn't O'Donnell the lad who was loaned to us from Wednesday when the Carpets played in London but Latics didn't play at Luton?

Aye he played in that game the one thing I remember is them scoring from a penalty and me wanting to leave at half-time as we were 3-0 down to a side going down. I think Senor Brill was in goal for them then.